𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

After weeks of little to no contact the couple grew quite tired of not being able to talk to each other. Amaris found that after Sam and Colby's merch drop many companies and influencers wanted her to take pictures for their new products and just photo shoots in general. James was busy with writing new lyrics, meetings, and spent days in the studio figuring out things for their new songs. Then it was like the hand of hope opened the door of opportunity for the both of them. Their schedules had freed for the next three weeks. James called Amaris and once they said their hellos they both spewed out the news faster than light.

"Come to Brighton."

"Can I visit you?"

They both laughed before calming down and James spoke first. "I finally got my work visa, so my schedule just became free for about three weeks before we do two shows in the US. So, would you like to come to Brighton and I can show you around?"

"I would love nothing more. My schedule is actually free for a while until I have to go to New York for a photo shoot." She said smiling into the camera.

"I guess I'll just fly to New York with you since that's the first show we have." He said after she sent him her schedule. "When do you want to fly out?"

"As soon as possible. I need to see your face in person and I need to kiss you again." She said pulling up plane tickets.

"Alright. Your flight leaves in two days at two am."

"James! You have to at least let my buy my plane ticket."

"No. Mari, for as long as you are my partner you will not be paying for things when I am around."

"I hope you know I'm very sneaky and will pay you back."

"I know you're sneaky, but I am a crime boy therefore I know when another sneaky person is being sneaky."

"Let's stop using the word sneaky." She giggled and James smiled. He loved her giggle he love the he was able to make her giggle. "But seriously I will pay you back."

"No you won't. You loose this battle every time, my love. When will you learn."

"When will you learn in very stubborn, darling. I don't back down no matter how many times I have to have the same argument." She smirked. "Anyway, how cold is it in Brighton?"

"Not very. I'd probably pack t-shirts, light sweaters, and jeans." Thats all they talked about for the rest of the call. What Amaris should pack to what her first sights would be to how annoying Tommy will be.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Two days later Amaris sat on an airplane listening to her downloaded music as she tried to distract herself from the time. Luckily the music distracted her enough that she didn't even realize they were about to land until the flight attendant asked her to open the window. Once they allowed people to get off Amaris wasn't waiting. She stood up and walked straight to baggage claim to grab her bag. 'Please don't be last. Please don't be last.' She begged. Once she saw the beige and light brown suitcase she grabbed it and wheeled it straight to where James said he was. Once she saw the tall brunette she took of and let her suitcase glide next to him. She jumped in his arms and he stumbled back before regaining his balance. She buried her head into his neck and he did the same. "I missed you."

"I missed you more." He mumbled into her hair.

"Not possible." She pulled back looking at his face and he set her down. 

"Very much possible." He said before kissing her. Oh how she missed his soft sweet lips. His hands rested on her waist as hers cupped his cheeks. They pulled away and smiles were painted across their faces.

"Do I have the privilege of seeing where the James Marriott lives?" Amaris asked as James grabbed her suitcase in one hand and her hand in his other.

"I get the privilege of having the Amaris Schlatt in my home?"  He asked as he unlocked his car and put her bag in the trunk. Amaris got in the passenger side, but not before accidentally opening the drivers side door. As Amaris sat in the passenger side James' hand found its way into her thigh. Physical touch was something they both loved and needed in that moment.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After Amaris forced James to let her take her own suitcase upstairs he opened the front door. It wasn't a big place but it wasn't small either. It was the perfect size. The living room had a large L shaped couch with a coffee table in front of it. A large flat screen along with a few game consoles and remotes on the TV stand. The kitchen had an island in the center, with two barstools. Then the usual cabinets and other kitchen appliances on the counter tops. James showed her to his room which was nice, cozy to say the least. Once she laid her eyes on the bed, messy comforter and all, she was hit with a wave of tiredness. "Did you sleep on the plane?" James asked noticing her eyes getting droopy.

"Nope. I've never been able to sleep on them. I just listen to music to pass the time." She answered before yawning. He quickly picked her up bridal style before laying in the bed with her. He got comfortable by laying his head on her chest and hugging her close. Otto had jumped onto the bed, joining the couple. If Amaris wasn't so tired she'd probably barade the cat with kisses, but she settled for a simple pat on the head.  If you had asked him six months ago where he'd see himself, he'd never even think to say he'd be in a relationship with the woman of his dreams.

✦✧✦

Blissful_Amaris

Hello Brighton I have arrived728,376 likes

728,376 likes

Jschlatt
Jambo is just staring at your door
Blissful_Amaris
Give him attention and don't burn the house down

Tommyinnit
Eww who invited you
Blissful_Amaris
Your mom

JamesMarriottYT
Is this what you needed your phone so badly for
Blissful_Amaris
Yes