Playlist

𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐩𝐚𝐢 - 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐢

"Promise you will love it, just relax the night with senpai"

                                                                        𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒈𝒐 - 𝑴𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒆𝒍 𝑱𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏

"She smiled and looked at me. I was surprised to see, that a woman like that was really into me"

𝑨𝒑𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 - 𝑳𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝑮𝒂𝒈𝒂

"I live for the Applause, Applause, Applause. I live for the Applause-plause"

                                                                    𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒖 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆 - 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒊 𝑩

"I went thru your phone last night. Saw some things i didn't like"

"I might just cut all the tongues out your sneakers. Smash your TV from Best Buy, you gon' turn me into Left Eye. I don't wanna hear 'bout Invasion of Privacy."

𝑪𝒓𝒚 - 𝑨𝒔𝒉𝒏𝒊𝒌𝒌𝒐 𝑭𝒆𝒂𝒕. 𝑮𝒓𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔

"This is the winter of my discontent. Everything else is irrelevant. Are you trying to make me cry?"

                                                                         𝑺𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏 - 𝑬𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒎

"Maybe i'll love you one day, maybe we'll someday grow. Till then, just sit your drunk ass on the fucking runway, hoe"

𝑮𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑯𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒓 - 𝑳𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝑮𝒂𝒈𝒂

"I could be anything, I could be everything, I could be mom, unless you want to be dad"

                                                                     𝑾𝒐𝒐 - 𝑹𝒊𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂

"I bet she could never make you cry, cause the scars on your heart are still mine. Tell me that she couldn't get this deep. She can almost be the worst of me. Too bad she's just eating off your dreams"

𝑪𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒄𝒉 - 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒄

"And I'll keep leading you on, if you keep leading me into your room. The drinks are all gone, but that's fine, baby, so am i"

                                                                   𝑹𝒖𝒃𝒚 - 𝑾𝒐𝒐𝒛𝒊

"Baby girl, you're making me a beautiful jewel. Every time I look at you, I keep turning red"

𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝒆𝒕 - 𝑴𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒛

"She's feeling like a spider in a cage. You liar, you were her desire, Now she wants to light you on fire"

                                                             𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒏𝒐𝒈𝒂 𝑬-𝒘𝒂 - 𝑭𝒖𝒋𝒊𝒊 𝑲𝒂𝒛𝒆

"I'll swallow needles, or whatever, on a Monday. It doesn't matter if it's Sunday"

"Mirror, Mirror , on the wall, Who in the world can give me unconditional love? No need to aske, cause it's my darling."

𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑰𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒆𝒔 - 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒏𝒅

"All she cares about is money and the city where she's from.Her intention is on paper, she don't need no fucking love. She's spillin' all this liquor tryna pass me all these cups"

                                                      𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒂 - ø𝒇𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎

...it makes you feel hot...

𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒊 𝑬𝒚𝒆𝒔 - 𝑮𝒓𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔

"And young men's love doth lie. Never in their hearts. Only in their eyes. And I'm so fucking high"

                                                  𝑭𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 - 𝑻𝑼𝑩𝑺

...if you don't know this song, PLEASE LISTEN TO IT