MHA - Niy

Fandom: My Hero Academia or Bnha/Mha

Name: Niyomi Cecelia Bakugo

Alias: Niy

Hero name: Cherry bomb

Birthday: October 12th

Age: 16

Sex: Female

Gender: Female

Race: Blasian

Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Straight? Bisexual?

Height: 5'6 ( 170 cm )

Hair color: Light blonde

Eye color: Red

Quirk: Explosion;  Allows the user to sweat a nitroglycerin-like substance from their palms, which they can detonate at will. She has the same quirk as her brother.

Birthplace: Japan

Occupation: Student in the hero course at UA

About her: She has a different dad then Katsuki. She rarely ever uses her quirk because all her life she was compared to her brother and was always in his shadow. When she was given a scholarship to a great middle school she was over the moon because she could be Niy instead of Katsuki's sister. As a kid her brother would always boss everyone around including her but she would never take that. Even though Niy is not his biological kid Masaru treats her just like she is. Her and her brother have a rocky relationship. Unlike her brother she can be friendly unless you make her be unfriendly. If you ask people they would probably say that she is intimidating but in reality she is a very silly and crazy person. Her, Jack, and Natsumi are Chaotic when together.

Love interest: Izuku Midorya, she has had a crush on him since childhood but only recently started dating him. Shoto Todoroki, she knew him through Natsumi but as she got closer to him she started to have feelings for him.

Family members: Mitsuki Bakugo ( Mother ) Masaru Bakugo ( Stepdad ) Katsuki Bakugo ( Brother ) Jeremiah Smith ( Father ) Stephanie Smith ( Stepmother ) Giselle Smith ( Sister ) Jenna Smith aka Jen ( Giselle's Twin sister ) Dolores Smith ( Grandmother ) Rickie Smith ( Uncle )

"Don't make me mad because I'm not made for jail life."

Faceclaim:

Body type: