"Mmm" she moans softly as we pull away, her breathing is hot against my lips, like mine against hers. Her eyes are closed, her thumb softly stroking my cheek. "Let me get you cleaned up" I whisper against her lips and she giggles as I lift her into my arms, carrying her to our en-suite.

I turn the shower on to heat up and set her down, undoing her skirt whilst I kiss her soft lips. It drops to the floor and she kicks it aside, reaching for my shorts and tugging them down my legs. I pull away from her kisses, our breathing heavy, and I slowly unhook her corset, one hook at a time. Her breast moving rapidly as she breaths heavy.

"You are beautiful" I grab her chin gently in my hand; leaning her face up to kiss her again just as I catch her blushing. I lift her into my arms again and she immediately wraps her legs around my waist, finding my erection with her hand and pushing me into her slowly.

I sigh and push myself all the way into her; watching her gasp with her head back, before pulling out of her slowly, holding her up against the wall. "Oh.. oh Jamie" she pants, and it's music to my ears. Her fingernails dig into my shoulder blade muscles as I slowly take her higher and higher to her orgasm.

The heat of the shower is making the room cloudy with fog, and it's not long before we're sweaty from the heat of the shower and our love making. "Jamie please" she moans softly; resting her head into my shoulder to drown out her loud moan she lets out.

"Oh baby.. I love it when you beg me" I groan when I feel her bite my shoulder softly, groaning loudly "please" she begs, crying out as I push into her hard, once and then twice. She lets go, climaxing around me and I fill her with my climax too, groaning against her hair.

We steady our breathing and after a minute or two, she kisses me; wrapping her arms around my shoulders. I let her down slowly, so she's standing in front of me. "That was.. really nice" she smiles shyly, a slight flush to her face from the heat of the room. "I love you" I say, stroking her cheek and kissing her before we make our way into the shower and take it in turns to clean each other.

——————

Dakota takes one of my tops from my drawer as we get dry after our shower. I laugh a bit and watch her slide it over her head and then climb into bed, laying down and watching me put some boxers on. I climb in next to her and when I've turned the light off and got comfy she moves closer; wrapping herself around me.

"I feel like we barely get to see each other recently." She whispers, and I kiss her head. "I know baby.." I stroke her back and she turns her gaze to mine. "I spoke to my mom earlier, I asked her to have the babies for us.. just for the night, we agreed on one day next week" she smiles shyly and I grin, kissing her head. "That'll be nice.. we could book a room somewhere nice for the night?" I suggest and she smiles shyly, "yes, let's do that" her head rests against my chest and and I kiss her hair.

"I don't say this enough, but I'm so proud of you" I whisper after a few minutes and she chuckles. "Why?" She mumbles. "All of the new teatime stuff you've got lined up, you amaze me" I kiss her softly when she looks at me. "I only do it for you and our family.." she chuckles. "We're proud of our favourite guy ever" she whispers and my heart beats faster...

——————

*Dakota's POV*

I wake before Jamie in the morning. I use the toilet and decide to check on the kids quickly. They're all still sleeping peacefully, so I climb back into bed, grabbing my book from my bedside table and putting my reading glasses on. It's not often, especially when we have Dulcie with us too, that I get peace and quiet time to actually read my book, so I'm going to soak up as much of that quietness now whilst I can!