❤️ Chapter 19 ❤️

Comenzar desde el principio

Thinking of you. Your pretty pink lips. That day wasn't enough, I kinda wish I had a normal blowjob to remember.

Me hanging upside down wasn't normal, true, but how was it not at least rememberable? The image was stuck in my head, and forever, probably. I could maybe agree that I wished we had a normal sexual encounter so that I could have enjoyed it a bit better, since having all of your blood in your head was not a comfy situation whatsoever.

I'd suck it again. Preferably not upside down, I sent.

I was getting hard at these text messages, and then I realized . . . were we technically sexting? Chance and I never did that, he'd usually just come over and we'd either fuck or he'd end up sucking me off.

Pleaaaseeee

I laughed and could almost feel his pain through the screen.

He sent a video. My heart raced as I played it and watched him palming his bulge. His dick was long and I wasn't sure how those shorts were keeping him tucked in, they were pretty short. He squeezed his fingers around it, dragging it down the length and squeezing it more at the tip. The video ended there.

Stop teasing, I told him.

Let me see yours and maybe I'll pull it out for you.

I swallowed nervously. Sure, he'd seen it already, but I'd also never sent nudes before. What if it didn't look good on camera? What if I was just bad at taking pictures? I was already terrible at selfies, so what did this mean for dick pics?

I pulled down the sheets covering my body. I was wearing shorts and a shirt, which was my usual sleep attire; sometimes I went shirtless and just stayed in my boxer-briefs, but I got used to being clothed sleeping next to Dorian, even if we were comfortable around each other.

My bulge was visible. Not surprising since it was fully hard. I lifted my shirt to the middle of my chest and lowered my shorts just a bit, enough to give a small preview of the base of my cock.

The photo was taken and sent, and Elijah responded with full caps: NO, DON'T YOU DARE TEASE DADDY.

What if I want to be daddy? I said back.

Dreams can come true, baby boy.

As I was about to send a snarky remark, he sent another video. I played the video and held my breath as Elijah pulled down his shorts to let out his long hard cock. He stroked it gently, sliding his hand all the way up, massaging the tip with his thumb. Eventually he drew back his hand and turned the phone around to record his face as he stuck out his tongue and licked his thumb, then flipped the phone again and smeared the wetness over the head.

"Touch yourself for me," he ordered. I couldn't see his face as he said this, but his voice was enough to send chills down my spine straight to my dick. He was so fucking hot, it just wasn't fair. I would never be able to be daddy.

I followed his orders, pulled out my own cock as I watched him jerk off. He was really slow with his hand movements, and I wish I could be there to be the one to get him off.

When the video ended, I recorded myself jerking off. I had never done something like this, so I tried my best to make it look hot. I couldn't be as slow as he was, I desperately needed to jerk off before I exploded from the tension.

As I recorded, I wondered why Elijah found my cock so pretty. It was around seven inches, which meant I was blessed with a good size. I was uncut, but I could pull it down when it was hard to expose the smooth tip. It wasn't fully pink, but it was definitely close. There were at least two visible veins and the cock was as pale as I was. Honestly, I felt self-conscious about it for a long time. I always thought every guy preferred the opposite of what I had, but no one ever gave me negative opinions, it was always overwhelmingly positive.