Chapter 6 : Purple Blood.

Start from the beginning

Kinn : Really ? How ?

Pete : I'm working as a baby-sitter nowadays.

Kinn : And ?

Pete : I win a lof ot money because it's not for an ordinary family.

Kinn : What do you mean ?

Pete : I work for the family of an ex-client of Vegas. Or should I say I'm getting close to the family of one of his ex, he used for information when his father was alive and they chose me because I was a bodyguard for your family, so they trust me to take care of the two heirs.

Kinn : Wow. You are so smart. But how will it help you to make him sign the paper ?

Pete : Do you trust me ?

Kinn : Of course.

Pete : I need you to talk to your father about the party they will organize tomorrow's night. Your father probably received the invitation two weeks ago, can you come instead of him ?

Kinn : You don't need to ask me. I will for you. But what about Vegas ?

Pete : He will know soon enough you will come. And then, he will come too. The best part of my plan is, he doesn't know I'm working for the family and I let you imagine his face seeing me close of his ex's father, knowing all his dirty secrets able to tell them to him.

Kinn : Would you not put yourself in danger like that ?

Pete : Don't worry. He will do nothing for now.
We will need to wait until he comes with a plan to approach me.

Kinn : He will want to find a way to make you quiet and you will bring the paper on the table.

Pete : An easy deal. As soon, I become their adoptive father, they will become Phongsakorn Saengtham and we will leave for my plan B.

Kinn : I will support you. But how will you support them ?

Pete : I will have my own business for that, I'm working on it thanks to you.

Kinn : You never miss to surprise me Pete.

While chatting, I look at Venice who is laughing and I can feel Kinn's eyes on me. We are again observing by Vegas without our knowledge. He is getting angrier watching this kind of view, and he can't get out of his mind that we look like a perfect family, especially when Macau joins us. Kinn is sitting on my left, trying to get Venice's attention while Macau sits on my right and tries to get mine. Vegas comes with only the same idea to get his brothers back home, it feels like he is always here for nothing because they seem happier without him. He hides himself when he hears guards coming near him.

Guard 1 : Do you think they date ?

Guard 2 : Khun Kinn and Khun Pete ? You didn't hear what happened last week ?

Guard 1 : They come home drunk, driving everybody crazy and finally, when they were calmer, they went inside Kinn's room. They slept together.

Guard 2 : Khun Pete chose Khun Kinn over Khun Vegas ?

Guard 1 : Khun Kinn has everything, he is heels over Khun Pete, he does everything for him. He paid for his Arts classes. He supports him and he is kind to him. They grow up together and they are endgame now. It's like a drama.

Vegas is shocked to hear that and with the view of Kinn, Pete, Macau and Venice together, he wants to murder someone, so he leaves the scene before he takes his anger on one of the guards.
Meanwhile, Tankhun arrives with Pol and they take a picture of the four sitting on the grass.