While destroying the enemies Yudi and Gunny were moving a head as they find a stairs which were looking old but strong enough to use and was cleaner than the rest of the area they came across.

As they were going up, they heard some footsteps. So they kicked a door they a room which was mentioned and not looking like the other part of the haveli.

 So they kicked a door they a room which was mentioned and not looking like the other part of the haveli

The moment they kicked out the door Gunny and Yudi find themselves being surrounded by PNR men's.

PNR man : apne hatiyar niche rakh do warna apni jaan se haath dho baithoge.

Just then they heard bullet firing sound and found Naina & Pooja there. PNR men's were laying lifeless on ground.

Gunny : thanks jaan bachane ke liye.

Yudi : sach main I thought we will visit hospital today.

Naina : it's ok.

Pooja: yaha ka cover kuch jaada hi achha nhi hai.

Gunny : ye jagah haveli ke baki parts ki tarah gandi nhi hai kyuki ye jagah mentioned kar ke rakhi gyi hai.

Naina: Gunny ye jagah saaf hai mtlb ham sahi jagah hai.

Yudi : right I also thought how this old broken bungalow can be used.

Pooja : neeche khandar aur upar mehal bana rakha hai inhone.

They distribute in groups and search the floor but the only find a staircase going up and without any second thought they moved upstairs.

That stairs lead them to the top most floor of the haveli where PNR took Rajveer.

Parag had sense their defeat as all his men were lying on ground that why he thought to run away.

When they reached terrace they saw that Rajveer was on PNR's gun point.

PNR (said with a devil smile on his face): jisse bachane ke liye tum sab yaha aaye par afsoos usse zinda bacha nhi paoge.