Unplanned Rendezvous

Yuma x reader

My hello kitty limited edition alarm clock rang wildly as I slowly open my eyes and see, its 8 AM. Yay right on time. I then bathe with my new rose scented soap, with extra vitamin e. You might be wondering why am I so excited, because its Saturday. The day I get to spend my weekend ALONE, yeah right no butler on weekend baby woohoo.

That is until I noticed the front door creaking, I rushed to smack anybody entering with my pink electric fan.

"Good morning Miss Y/N"

....... What the

"YUMA?!! what are you doing here? I almost kill you!"

"Haha, then why hesitate?"

"Okay 1 2 3-"

"WAIT WAIT IM KIDDING. Im here to assist you for the annual ball in Mrs. Anderson's mansion"

But that ball is next month, right?

"Before you disagree I bring my calendar, here see for yourself"

"..... Oh Lord, its tonight. Howcome she changed it so quickly?? With no information to us?"

"Her butler gave the info to me"

"When?"

".... This morning"

Rich people really decide things on a flick of hand, and on MY sacred weekend. This matter can't be taken lightly.

"Sure thing, lets get started!"

"Wow you sure are in high spirit, did you had pancake for breakfast?"

"That's mean Yuma"

"Hahaha sorry"

Yuma taught me the noteworthy matters that I should do at the ball, I kinda like the way he explain things, his voice is deep and soothing, I notice how his hair is sleekly swiped to the right, a sign that he totally is neat. When he finished explaining, he asked me to repeat what he just said and.... I didn't pay attention....

"Well? How did you enter the room again?"

"Err... umm.. by lifting my gown up and right foot first..."

Yuma's trademark smirk came to view as he slowly walks toward me, it seems that he noticed I was off.

"You know Miss Y/N, sometimes I think... that your 'fantasies' are better kept to yourself but... now Im kinda curious..."

Uh oh what is he doing

"Y-yuma you're kinda creepy"

"Am I? One time you said Im cute, one time Im a jerk, pick a side Miss..."

He stopped walking when he leaned in to me and whispered

"Or I might show another side of me, you'd never forget"

*RRRIIINGGG*

"WHAT THE?? IT WAS A DREAM??"

But it felt so real tho, argh why do good things always come to an end.

*Knock knock*

"Miss Y/N its time to prepare for the ball"

....... Nice