Georgie and the reader!

Fluff!
Female reader!

N/n: nickname
Y/n: Your name (or be like me read it as "yin")

No one's pov:

"I'm so sorry, dear I just couldn't find a babysitter for him!" Mrs.Denbrough apologized for the 100th time

"I would leave him with bill, but he just doesn't trust himself from what happened last time.." (alive Georgie au!??)

"Oh, it's quite alright Mrs.Denbrough!"

"Bill also has a group project with some of your classmates and probably staying over the night, please keep an eye on Georgie, he's really struggling with his y'know.." Mr.Denbrough said

"Of course"

"Thank you, dear!" MrsDenbrough said

"It's not a problem MrsDenbrough!" Y/n yelled as the car drove away.

"N/n, is going to watch me today!!" Georgie yelled in excitement.

"Why, hello there Georgie!"

"So.. whatcha wanna do?"

"Hmm, I haven't had dinner yet!"

"Okay, what do you want for dinner then?"

"Nuggets and Mac n cheese!"

Y/n giggled, "well you still need a vegetable with that.."

"Awh, shucks!" The little boy said in disappointment

"Broccoli, carrots, potatoes, which one will it be?" The teen said in a teasing tone

"Y/n!!!!"

"Let's make a deal, you eat your vegetables, and I'll let you chose what you want to do next?"

"okay! Can you read me a bedtime story?"

"Oh, of course!" Y/n giggled

Y/n set a pot of boiling water on the stove adding the past in, and mixing

- time skip because I can-

"N/n? Can you help me eat..?" The little boy said in a embarrassed tone

"Ah, of course, Georgie no need to be embarrassed."

After they ate their meals, y/n started a bath for Georgie

"Georgie, your bath is ready!"

"I'm coming!"

"If you need me, I'll be in the living room, here's your set of clothes" y/n said placing a neatly stack pj's on the counter or sink or whatever

"Thanks, y/n!"

Y/n made her way downstairs, towards the kitchen to do the dishes, after she finished she made her way into the living room sitting on the couch.

"I'm done, n/n!" The boy said running downstairs

"Alright then, bedtime!"

The two made their way up to Georgie's room.

"N/n, the storyyy"

"How can I forget, which one?"

"This one!" The boy said handing the girl a story book about some village rumor

"Alright"

Georgie went on his bed and going under his sheets

"Once upon a time, there was an old couple who lived up a hill, there humble abode wasn't the biggest but suited the couples needs, it was small, comfy, and tidy, below hill was a small village, the village was beautiful, flowers blooming, the sun shining, the wind blowing, it was perfect.

Although their perfect life on the beautiful village, there is a rumor spreading around the village, 'Did you know, about the rumor spreading saying the couple who live up the hill was cursed! And they would eat children when they see one!?' a mother dramatically explained to the young child, 'what!? But me and --- always play near the hill!' the child said panicked, ' that's why you only play around the village got it?' 'yes, mama!'

"Why would they start rumors?" Georgie asked

"I dunno, I'm not the one who wrote this book"

Near sunset, two kids where playing a game of tag at the village, but suddenly the young boy stopped running, 'Hey! Why'd you stop?' the young girl asked, the boy was looking up at the house that stood at the hill, 'Uhm? You there?' the little girl asked her friend, 'do do you think the rumor is true?' the young boy asked, 'No! That's just a myth, the couple who lived up the hill are very friendly!' the girl answered 'Then why would they start such rumor?', 'Too keep annoying kids away from their house duh! Who would want loud kids playing near your house?', 'not them I guess?'

But is the rumor actually just a myth?
The young girl thought, looking back at the house.

"Wait she's not sure? Why is she lying?!" Georgie asked again

"To keep her friend sane, Georgie"

'We should get going, it's getting dark!' the boy said getting the young girl out of her thoughts. 'I guess this is goodbye for today?' the girl asked 'yep! Same time tomorrow!' 'okay, bye ---!'. As the two kids said there goodbye, the old couple heard the two kids conversation.

"How can the old couple hear them all the way up there?" Georgie asked

"There not really cursed right!?"

"You don't wanna spoil the story, do you know?"

"Nope!"

The little girl looked back at the house, 'what happens when I do go up the hill?'
The girl looked at the house puzzled.

"Why would she go up!?" Georgie asked again.

"Georgie if you don't stop asking I'm not gonna finish the story!"

"Sorry!"

The girl looked up at the sun, 'its not really that dark yet.. what if I just take a small peak?' (famous last words lmao) the little girl asked herself. The girl let out a sigh, and went up to the hill.

Knock knock  the girl slowly knocked at the door, her hands trembling in fear. 'is this a good ide-' the girls thoughts was cut off by a dark, raspy voice, which made the girl gasp in fear."

Y/n pov:

I stopped reading as soon as I heard small snores coming from the sleeping figure of the little boy, I closed the book and placed it on his nightstand, getting up from the chair,  I fixed the little boy's blanket tucking him and setting his stuffed animal.

"N/n..?"

"Yes, Georgie?"

"Are you leaving?"

"No, I'm going downstairs to sleep on the couch."

"Stay.. what is it comes back and take me..?"

"Georgie.. we killed it remember?"

"Yeah.. we did..but can you stay?"

"Alright, good night Georgie" I said as I patted his head.

I took a spare pillow and blanket, and spread the blanket on the floor plopping the pillow on the blanket and laying uncomfortably.

"Thanks n/n.."

"No problem Georgie."

(A/n: I'm thinking of a part two! Like the morning bit, anyways thank you for reading! And happy Valentine's dayyy!)

-1043 words-