Chapter 1

Hi I'm Lila. Yeah I'm shipping Perry with a girl with the same name as me. Ou names are spelled different but sound the same. It's a crazy idea but I watched "Sidetracked" and I thought. Yet another shipping with this show. So here you go hope you like!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

•~•Chapter 1•~•

"So you see Perry the Platypus. I tried everything with you and there's no way to beat you unless..." Hienz took a dramatic pase. "Your like me."

Perry stood in his trap. This was as good as his other plans. It's gonna fail. He put Perry in a reflective glass Trap. There was no way it could have worked.

Dr.D pointed it at Perry and shot it. Perry felt a bubbly feeling in his stomach.

Oh no, he thought, not this one of all of them this is the one that works?!

He felt himself grow.

The Doctor stared at the boy in front of him.

Where a platypus stood was now a teen boy around 17 with Teal hair. The boy wore a teal Button-up shirt and a tangerine bow-tie. His jeans also teal had a Tangerine belt holding them up with Black shoes.

"Hienz..." the boy said in a Australian accent. "What did you do to me?!"

Dr.D stood there confused. "Where did Perry the platypus go?"

The boy rolled his eyes. "Really? Dr.D your Human-inator worked! I'm Perry the Platypus! You turned me Human"

Dr.D looked at Perry. He met his chocolate brown eyes and could tell he had won his nemesis for the first time and it didn't thrill like he thought.

"Perry. I'm sorry. Let's get you to your host family. I heard they were smart. They'll know what to do!" Dr.D said.

Perry looked at the man like he was insane. "They can't know I'm an agent!!" he growled. " Hienz look. We have to talk to mono-brow."

Doof laughed. "You call him that too?!"

Perry cracked a smile. " I learned it from you."

Just then Vanessa walked in with Monty. "Dad! What are you doing home?!" then she saw Perry. "With a seventeen year old boy??? Dad?"

"Hello Vanessa, Monty. I'm Perry Flynn-Fletcher. You both Know me as-" Perry was cut off.

"Agent P?" Monty asked unbelievablely. Perry nodded and Monty said. "We gotta tell my dad!"

"Hey! Nessa what are you doing with him?!" Dr.D asked pointing rudely to Monty.

"Dad were, Uh, dating." Vanessa confessed. "He makes me happy dad."

Dr.D smiled. "well if he makes you happy little girl. I'll deal with it."

Monty smiled as Vanessa hugged her father. "Thanks dad."

Hienz hugged back and turned to Perry.

Perry cleared his thought and said, "I want to see Phineas and Ferb. Monty you can tell Monogram. Ill tell my Boys." Then without another word he hopped off the balcony and opened his hand-glider. He sailed to the gate then hid the hat and the glider and walked into the backyard.

The boys were building a elevator to Meap.

Ferb turned and saw Perry First. He taped Phineas' shoulder and pointed to Perry.

The 11 year old looked at Perry and smiled. "Hi I'm-" but Perry cut him off.

"Phineas its me. Perry."

The boy dropped his hammer and Ferb dropped his Wrench and the two of them stared right at Perry.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Soooo comment what you thought!! I hoped you like it!! Comment what you think will happen. Vote. Follow me. Gitchi Gitchi Goo!!

€|•__|>

^^^Perry. Hehe.