||The Voice||

Narrate
"Talking"
'Thinking'
Song lyrics

.

.

.

.

No one's POV:

"GOTCHA!" "Aaaaah! Papa!!THAT TICKLES!" "HAHAHAHHA Look at your face!"

.

It was a normal day- er night in the Trappola household. Ace, a 4 year old boy was playing hide & seek with his father Bacarra, and his brother Blackjack when he was found and got tickled in the belly.

.

"Alright" His father started, "Time to go to bed". "Aww c'mon, can we play one more round?" his brother pleaded. "Yeah!" Ace agreed, until he yawned and his father chuckled. "Come on, let's put you two to bed".

.

(Ace and Blackjack have different rooms :D)

.

"Okay, goodnight my little champ" Baccara whispered. "Goodnight papa", Ace replied while closing his eyes. Baccara smiled softly at his son before getting out of the room.

.

.

A couple minutes later, Ace's eyes cracked open and got up. He quietly opened his door to see if his family was asleep. After checking, he again went on his bed while looking at the stars.
.

It wasn't long until white sparkles and rose petals began to appear in his bedroom. When Ace noticed it, he smiled brightly at them. Seconds later, a silhouette of a female begins to appear.

.

One may think that it's a kidnapper, but-

.

"MUM!" Ace shouted at the female ghost. The female smiles softly at him.
"Hello baby, I see that you're still bright and energetic despite being night time. Though I suggest that we use our inner voices to not wake up the others".

Ace giggles at his mother and nods.

. (//)

Allisson H. Trappola, a mother of 2 children could not help but smile at her youngest son.

Ever since her death, she couldn't really find peace without knowing that her family is okay, so she stayed on Earth. From her times of watching them, she couldn't help but notice that her youngest son, Ace keeps looking directly at her from time to time. She would usually think that it was just a coincidence, but as he grows up she really thinks that he CAN see her.

Every time Ace's alone (which is usually night time because his father and brother wouldn't let him wander alone), she would reveal herself to him and they would chat the night away.

Allisson was very happy that she could talk to someone, especially her son. She thought that she would never have a chance to meet her youngest son.

.(//)

.

Allisson was lost in her thoughts, until her son quietly spoke to her.

"Mum, can you sing me a llulaby? Please?" Ace ask his mother with sleepy puppy eyes. Allisson laughs soflty at him, "Sure honey". She then went closer to her son and sat beside him.
.

.
(DISCLAIMER: FROZEN II SONG AHEAD)
.

.
"Cuddle close, scooch in" she said to him, to which Ace replied with giggles.

.

.

.

Where the North wind meets the sea,
There's a river full of memory~

She and Ace look at each other, Ace laughs at his mother when she booped his nose.

Sleep, my darling, safe and sound
For in this river, all is found~

Ace, who was listening to the llulaby, yawned and rubbed his eyes while his mother chuckled at him.

In her waters, deep and true
Lie the answers and a path for you~

She carries Ace and walks in front of the window.

Dive down deep into her sound
But not too far or you'll be drowned~

Both smiled at each other and at the same time, looked outside the window and at the stars. Allisson the continued-

Yes, she will sing to those who'll hear
And in her song, all magic flows~

Her smile slowly vanish as she looks at her son, who was starting to doze off.

But can you brave what you most fear?
Can you face what the river knows?~
.

(//)

.
Where the North wind meets the sea~

For years, the mother and son would constantly talk whenever they have the time.

There's a mother full of memory~

But as years went by, Allisson's ghost form was starting to fade, and Ace was starting to forget her.

Come, my darling, homeward bound~

12 years had passed by, and Ace was starting his first day at NRC.

When all is lost, then all is found~
.

(//)

.
Months had gone by since his first day, he got friends (though he didn't want them to know that he saw them like that). A VERY strict housewarden, and a HUGE crush on someone🤭.

For Ace, he thinks that he has the best life in NRC (except for overblots :D). But, there IS one thing that is bothering him...

He would dream of a woman who looks just like him from time to time, he knows that he knew her, but he couldn't figure it out.

There were also times that he would hear a voice of a woman (who he thinks is the same woman from his dreams).
.

(//)

.
Timeskip:

Ace was currently watching some videos on TwistTube when he heard the voice again.

"Ugh!" He groans in annoyance while his friends stare at him. "Yo dude, you okay?" Epel asked. Ace sighs, "Yeah yeah, m'fine", "If you say so".

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TBC