Kitty whispers a sweet good night in his ears showing his love through his words and jungkook smiles in his sleep snuggling more and more.

After an hour of travelling they reached to their destination . And jungkook woke up smiling and kissing his baby husband's forehead intertwining their fingers to assure the boy that he is here .

Reminding the pretty boy that he is here with him to stay.

As they reached to their hotel room they showered and changed themself in the comfy clothes .

Kitty waited for his husband to come out of the bathroom scrolling his phone going through there pictures they took today giggling and loving how he forced jungkook to take pictures with him.

Kitty got startled when two bulky hands slips inside in shirt.

"Baby I want you".

Jungkook whispers in his ears deep voice which can send shivers through his spines.

"I want you too daddy please do me something".

Kitty said as jungkook pinned his hands above his head.

"Close your eyes my darling and concentrate on my voice,feel my body on yours,feel the magic we create, Breathe in and out,Thats it,feel how crazy you make me...

This right here is what we do,this is who we are,I am yours and you are mine.No no don't open your eyes just yet,today is about feelings.

Use your imagination as you feel my lips on yours and your skin.

Think about my rogue hands all over you and when you feel like you're about to fall off the cliff don't hold back but let go and trust that i will catch you as i have always done and will always do... Babymine"

Jungkook said before kissing his cheeks and then pulling the boy into passionate kiss.

Kissing passionately until he falls out of breath holding him gently like he is a porcelain glass doll.

"Aren't you mine doll".

Jungkook said as he nips on his skin.

"Tell me baby".

Jungkook asked bitting a little harshly . Kitty whimpered throwing his head back.

"I'm yours all yours".

Kitty said in his deep and seductive voice.

And that night they made love to each other lovingly , gently fulfilling their desires.

"You made me fall in love with you again and again".

Jungkook said as they cuddle each other.

"Do I"
Kitty asked giggling as he burries his face in his husband's well build chest.

"Well yeah and there's no turning back because I want us to be together upto our last breath".

He kissed the pretty boy's lips one last time.

"I love you so much daddy".

"I love you too baby now sleepy babyboo we have a flight to catch tomorrow".

And the night went on and they got the most beautiful sleep of their life...

.........

So guys I'll update other chapter today in evening. So stay tuned.

Follow my insta account for more - Niveawatty_fam