Huminga ako ng malalim bago sinagot ang tawag ni Dav.

"H-hello?"

"What do you mean?" He said it deeply kAya napapikit ako. Ganda ng boses.

"Ha?"

"About the secret thing you're talking about. Why do you want our relationship in secret? Give me a reasonable reason for me to agree with your request." Napakagat ako sa Aking labi bago nag-isip ng magandang rason.

"Well,I want to finish my college days without a rumor about dating the owner of the school I am in." He sighed deeply.

"Well,honey I don't care about things,I just only want you and the world to know who I am gonna spend my lifetime with. No need to entertain their views about us,and I still haven't earn your heart. How can I earn it if I can't make a move freely?"namula ako sa sinabi nya mula ulo hanggang paa. I don't know anything about like nor love,I just read some novels,but don't really understand the meaning of those. It's my first time to feel this things in me.

"Dav,I don't have any clue about those things but, can't you just agree with me? I just don't know how to act or what to do if somebody will know about us. I'm not yet ready, please?" I heard him sigh loudly. I bit my nails while waiting for his response.

After a minute of silence he talked.

"Okay. I don't entirely agree about your request but if you still aren't ready,then I won't force you, I'll wait for you hun." Is this what they mean about like? I think I like dav,well he's easy to like. So understanding and gentle,and he has his flaws, well all of us has.

"Thank you dav." I heard him chuckled.

"No need to say thank you hun, it's my pleasure. I'm on my way to the school, let's meet at the private room of the stadium.
You're one of the officers so you can enter,just talk to my secretary, his just standing beside the door, he'll escort you in. No one will speculate, cause I'll give a proper notice to the professors saying that I'll be meeting you to have a talk about you engaging something for me." I was shocked and excited about the thought of meeting him.

"Uhmm,I will dav, I'll cut the call now,I still need to prepare the things I might need during the seminar." He just hummed agreeing with me.

After I cut the call I went out from the comfort room and seated in my chair. I prepare the possible things that might be needed.

No professor arrived during the time of 8-9 . Maybe they're preparing in the stadium. My phone beeped. I opened the message.

Dav Stan:

I'm in the private room of the stadium already. Come here, I'll wait for you.

My eyes widened. How can I go? should I ask Kyle?or should I just go without a notice.

I choosed the first one. I need to ask permission first. And there's no professor so the president is in charge.

I walked towards Kyle .

"Kyle"

"Yes?" He then looked at me. "Oh besh,need something?" Umiling ako

"I don't need something,magpapaalam lang Sana ako. Magkita nalang tayo mamaya sa stadium."he was hesitant but then he nodded. He didn't ask anymore so I excused myself.

Hindi pa time ng seminar kAya hindi pa allowed lumabas ang mga students. Ako lang mag-isa ang naglalakad sa hallway. Ng makarating ako sa stadium,nandoon ang karamihan sa mga professors. Nagpatuloy lamang ako sa paglalakad. Hindi ata Nila ako napansin dahil walang pumuna sa akin. Nasa harap na ako ng pintuan ng private room at nakita ko roong nakatayo ang sa tingin koy secretary ni dav.