Chapter 7: a tragedy

Comenzar desde el principio

Sanzu is rarely at the penthouse, Takemichi noticed.

Mostly Mikey and Rindou are in the house, the other members would be gone for a few hours and come back. But for Sanzu, it's a different case.

The man would go out for days, leaving Takemichi worried but the rest seemed like it was normal, always reassuring him.

"Sanzu has something to take care of, Takemitchy. But he'll arrive soon enough'' Mikey said to him one day, when the male saw his dilemma. Takemichi didn't press any further questions and just nodded after that.

So now, whenever the scarred male is at home, Takemichi would make the best out of the time they would spend together. Sanzu was a gentle guy, Takemichi thinks, yet he's intense sometimes even if he was doing the simplest of things.

Takemichi admired how Sanzu was meticulous at most things, even to him. Sanzu helps him with chores even though he said it countless of times to leave it but to no avail. Sanzu would always counter his argument, "We have maids. So why are you doing the chores?" Takemichi just puffs his cheeks, not being able to answer him.

He just wants to do something, okay? He feels like a burden when he's not doing anything at Mikey's penthouse.

So now, he and Sanzu would be seen together doing everything around the house.

Doing domestic stuff with him feels nice.

Then one day, Takemichi was just washing the dishes, lost in his own world.

"Haruchiyo"

Takemichi stops for a second, "Huh?"

"Call me Haruchiyo from now on, Takemichi" Sanzu suddenly spoke, entering the kitchen as the smaller male turned and looked at him surprised.

"..Why all of a sudden?" Takemichi asked. Sanzu never lets anyone call him by his real name, the only time he ever hears it is from Mikey, occasionally.

The older grinned, "I want you to call me that"

The dirty dishes were long forgotten as Takemichi fully turned towards him, "Is it really okay?" He knows he really shouldn't make a big deal out of this but, there must be a reason why Sanzu doesn't really let anyone call him by his birth name.

The scarred male just walks closer to him, a hand petting his hair, "Yes"

Takemichi slightly tilts his head, "Okay... Haruchiyo"

The words left his mouth, it feels strange but it wasn't a bad one. Something flicked on Sanzu's gaze that Takemichi failed to recognize.

A fuzzy feeling filled him up, washing away the worriedness for the older male.

Suddenly, the male's arms found its way to his waist, circling around it. "Hmm, I love it," the pink-haired male mutters.

"Love what?"

How you call my name.

"The smell of the new detergent" Sanzu answered him, before gently pushing both of them out in the kitchen, with the male swiftly closing the running faucet first. "Where are we going? I haven't even finished the dishes yet" Takemichi whines.

Sanzu only grins. "Let the maids handle it"

The male puts his chin on top of his head, "I missed you" Takemichi suddenly mutters, making Sanzu be caught off guard.