U.A Chaos Chat Part 6

Start from the beginning

We rendezvous with Rochambeau, consolidate their gifts

We can end this war at Yorktown, cut them off at sea, butFor this to succeed, there's someone else we need

I know

Hamilton

Sir, he knows what to do in a trench Ingenuitive and fluent in French, I mean

Hamilton

Sir, you're gonna have to use him eventuallyWhat's he gonna do on the bench? I mean

Hamilton

No one has more resilience Or matches my practical tactical brilliance

Hamilton

You wanna fight for your land back? (Hamilton)

I need my hand man back (Hamilton)

Ah, uh, get ya right hand man back (Hamilton)

You know you gotta get ya right hand man back (Hamilton)

I mean you gotta put some thought into the letter but the sooner the betterTo get your right hand man back!"

As I soon opened my eyes to find a hobo lookin' man standing upon me, as I soon recognized him. I flinched and scattered back. 

"UAHH!"

"You ok?.."

"E-ERASERHEAD?!"

"Heh-surprised anyone even know me.."

"Oh! um is something wrong?.."

"Nothing much just wanted to check if you we're okay since you we're singing a-bit loudly.."

"UAHH! SO SORRY!!"

*sits down next to Izuku* "Don't worry, I like the song and musical too."

"Oh! You know it too?"

"Yea a friend of mine suggested it to me since he's the history teacher in U.A"

"Present Mic!"

"Yea.."

"If you don't mind me asking Mr. Eraserhead-sama whats your favorite song?.."

"First called me Eraser-head or Eraser if shorted, second I have two 1. Guns and ships  2. Ten duel commandments. You?"

"SAME!"

"Heh"

"OH! sorry for yelling!!"

"It's no problem kid.. also what are you doing here? it's 5:22 p.m.

" oh! Uh two reasons. 1. Kinda personal between me and someone but 2. Is because I like The sound of the waves and the sound of wind are not that far off from each other. Waves are just a little more...solid sounding. A little more concrete. The water moves in unison toward the shore in constant undulation. The water climbs up along the shore, leaving slightly different patterns in the sand each time. When the water recedes back into the ocean, it sucks back a layer of sand with it, and I can hear the sand sizzling from the salt of the ocean each time the water caresses the shore. It's a give and take between the water and the sand: the water takes a layer away but brings it right back the next time around."

"You sure are like a Poet kid.."

"If we're talking the sense of the 3 musketeers (reference too Solider Poet King quiz/song) logic then you would be a solider!" *softly smiles at Aizawa*