4

I quickly gathered my stuff and left my lesson with tears rolling down my face. The audacity of some people amazes me. You trust them with things so personal to you and then they go and tell anyone and everyone. Talk about loyalty.

I ran over to my girlfriends classroom hoping that she didn't have a class in there. It only took a minute or two to get to the other side of the school and thankfully I could see through the door that there wasn't any students in there. I walked in and shut the door behind me and noticed that she wasn't there and that her chair was empty. I started crying harder and and I was struggling to keep control of my breathing when I heard the door open behind me.

"Oh hey, I didn't know you were coming" she said.

I turned around to face her "Neither did I" I said to her with tears still streaming down my face

"Oh baby, what happened?"

"I...I...it was Gemma again. Spreading the same shit after apologising for it last time." I cried.

"I can't believe her, come here" she said, holding her arms out to me.

"Why do I even bother? I can't do it anymore" i choked.

She wrapped her arms around me tightly "Don't say that. You're stronger than you think my beautiful girl, okay? Don't you let other people get you down" she kissed the top of my head and held me close to her.

I settled in her arms for a few minutes and felt myself being to calm down and the tears began to slow. I took a deep breath and inhaled her comforting scent.

"I love you" I told her.

"I love you more" she said.

"That's not possible" I looked up at her.

She smiled and brushed her nose gently against mine "You always have to argue don't you" she laughed lightly.

"Yep" I smiled.

"Well it's a good job I love you the most then isn't it" she smirked at me.

"That's not fair" i huffed.

"Life isn't fair my love" she hummed.

She brushed her nose against mine once more before leaning in and kissing my lips slowly. I kissed her back softly and rested my hands on her ass. I kissed her once more before pulling back.

I caressed her face with one of my hands "You're so beautiful" I whispered.

"Not as beautiful as you" she said.

"Oh be quiet" i blushed and hit her chest lightly "don't you have work to do?"

"As a matter of fact, yes I do" she said and went and sat on her chair at her desk.

"Don't leave me" I said.

"Come here then baby, I'm not stopping you" she laughed.

I walked over to her and sat across her lap. I looked at her face and kissed her gently before resting my head on her shoulder, allowing her to get her work done.