The scar didn't fade away even after years. That shows how bad this scar was.

*knock*

Shi yan had just gotten ready when he heard a knock on the door. He grabbed his bag and opened the door.

In front of him there was a young girl who looked around 14 or 15. It was Lu mei. The girl had blue eyes and black hairs.

"Good morning, big brother, It's time for breakfast"

Shi yan nodded.

"You should go downstairs, I'll go and wake that sleepy head"

Lu mei said that and moved towards Lu yans room. She violently started knocking lu yan room's door.

Shi yam ignored all the noise and moved downstairs.

Father Lu had already started his breakfast.

"Good morning, father"

"Good morning"

After greeting both of them started eating.

Soon Lu yan moved downstairs. His hair were mess. He obviously just woke up and haven't even showered yet.

"Morning" Lu yan lazily greeted.

"Brother Yan, hurry up and eat or we will be late for school cuz of you. Don't blame us if we leave u behind again" Lu mei angrily said.

"Fine, fine" Lu yan hurriedly started eating.

Both father Lu and Shi yan were done eating.

Both of them moved to lounge to watch some tv

Meanwhile, Lu yan got ready for school.

It was like this every morning. Normally Si yan goes for a run early in the morning before every one wakes up.

But since today Shi yan has to receive this body's emotions and had to get used to this body. He decided to skip through it.

Soon Lu yan came downstairs. He had just gotten ready

"let's go I'm ready"

Shi yan grabbed his bag and left.

"Bye dad"

Lu mei said and also went after Lu yan and shi yan

............................................................

Shi yan was senior in the high school.

Org owner didn't really have any friends. He always preferred to be alone.

After morning classes shi yan went to eat. He also got some Ice latte.

After attending rest of his classes, he went home.

Shi yan has always been at the top of his grade.

Shi yan spend few months like this and then the day of accident came......

To be continued.....

Father Lu

Lu yan

Lu meiIts the pic of when she's older

Lu mei
Its the pic of when she's older