"This is different, Barry." Iris said, crossing her arms.

"No, this is no different, we help when people need a second chance, Eliza is no different." Barry said much to Iris's shock, she had never seen him defend anyone other than her father like that, not even her, it made her feel something she had never felt before, jealousy.

"Well, I agree with my best friend, let's help this girl." Cisco said excitedly.

"I'm also on Barry's side, I want to help Eliza." Caitlin smiled, also excited.

Barry smiled when everyone agreed to help Eliza and that made him feel happier than he had ever felt, Iris saw that and was very bothered by it.

Barry started to leave the cortex and Iris approached him putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey Barry." Iris smiled at him.

"Hey, is there a problem?" Barry asked, a little worried.

"No, nothing much, you know, I thought, we could go out for Jitters, like old times, what do you think?" Iris asked, approaching him.

"Ah, Iris, I can't, I need to sort out some things." Barry said, running his hands over the back of his neck.

"What kind of things?" Iris asked, looking at him as Barry walked away and checked his cell phone.

"In the lab, on a case I'm working on, I have to go now." Barry said as he sped away at super speed.

Iris was looking suspiciously at him trying to understand what was going on, Caitlin then approached her.

"Hey Iris, how are you?" Caitlin asked worriedly, seeing Iris's look.

"Yeah, no...do you think there's something wrong with Barry? He's been a little distant." Iris said worriedly.

"I'm sure whatever serious thing is going on, Barry would never keep secrets from you, from his best friend, you are Barry and Iris." Caitlin confidently responds to her.

"Yes, you're right, we are Barry and Iris, nothing can separate us." Iris said smiling.

"Well, I better go now, I need to help Cisco and Harry with the cure for Eliza, and make sure those two don't fight." Caitlin teased as she walked away.

....

Barry was walking down the hall when his cell phone started ringing, he saw the caller ID and saw the name as unknown.

Barry answered the cell phone and recognized who the voice was.

"Hi my love, miss you." Eliza said on the other end of the line.

"Eliza, what? How did you get my number?" Barry asked.

"I took it while you were sleeping, and by the way, you look really cute when you're sleeping." Eliza said in a loving tone that Barry recognized her.

"It is clear." Barry sighed. "Listen, where are you?" Barry asked.

"Missing me oh Barry, I knew you cared." Eliza smiled, and Barry sighed a little and rubbed his forehead.

"I want to find you, because I want to help you more than you know Eliza, but I need you to trust me." Barry said.

"You're not going to lock me up in a cell in the pipeline, are you?" She asked.

"No I won't, I would never lock you in that place." Barry said.

"Fine, meet me on top of Mercury Labs, and alone, with no one, no Team Flash, just you." Eliza said and she hung up the name.