💔Our break up 💔💞love story 💞-16

Start from the beginning

Manik : what the hell Roby ??? Are you in senses ....I'm talking to you and you are dreaming .....he asked loudly making Everyone come out of the trance ....

Roby : sorry boss , it's just ..... He said not knowing what to answer ...

Manik : that's fine , get my guitar from car....he said and Roby left to get the guitar without even questioning back .....

Manik just turned back to see everyone are just starring him with open mouth .....

Manik : guys what's wrong ??? He screamed loudly making everyone come out of starring session .....

They hurried back to placed nodding no , manik didn't understand why are they looking at him shocked ....

He just turned himself to the other side and smiled looking at himself bcoz his dress has a history .... Which made him dive into past. ......

Flash back .....

It's a mall of Goa ..... Bcoz manan are on a college trip with friends.... Everyone are busy shopping .....bcoz it's the last day of trip and they would be returning back to college that night .....

Manik is busy selecting dresses for nandu  ..... Nandu comes with a jacket for him .....

Nandu : monstu......she calls him cutely ....

Manik turns back with a curious face to know what is his girl upto ....

Manik : yess baby ....he asked her more cutely .....

Nandu : this is for you , saying she gave him the jacket. ....

Manik : baby , r u sure this is for me ....he asked her looking at the jacket .....

Nandu : you select everything for me ... I just selected a jacket what's wrong in it ?? She asks him keeping a cute pout ....

Manik : look at the colour and the design on it .... I never wore such colours .... He said looking at the jacket in hand ....

Nandu : yeah right it's colour is not good bcoz black is the only colour in the world for you ....shut up and try it .....she said pushing him into the trail room ....

Manik wore it unwillingly but loved it on him .... He smiled looking at himself bcoz she knew better than him what looks good on him ..... He came out and smiled at her making her happy.  ....

Flashback over .....

Manik is just sitting on a bar stool near the kitchen reminiscing the old memories with his nandu ...... He is just smiling to himself .... Rest all are just watching him happily bcoz it's rare you see him smile .....

The door bell rang bringing him out of trance .... There is a slow music in the back ground which is arranged by the fab 4 which went unnoticed by manik .... He just stood up to welcome his love along with sky ....

Roby who is near the door , walked to  the door  bcoz it's his work to see who visits manik.... He opened the door ..To see a girl pulling the hair of sky .... He is shocked on seeing her bcoz he has seen her picture more than hundred times with manik .... He just turned back to see Manik face and inform him that his wait is over .... But on seeing manik's  face he got to know that manik already knew about her coming here bcoz he is smirking .....

Roby : Hello mam , hello sir .... Welcome to our MM  house ..... He said with a smile welcoming the owner of the house ....

Nandu and sky had  stopped their fight ...it's like nandu stopped pulling his hair ..... But is still glaring him .....

Sky smiled sheepishly and then saw Roby ....

Sky : Is manik here ?? He asked and nandu looked at him in perplexed way ....