6: Family comedy show pt.3

Start from the beginning

Satoru turned to Y/n with a confused look,before she confirmed his thoughts.

The h/c girl rolled her eyes at Sakura,who was pretending to be worried. Which made it clear to Satoru what was going on.

After a few slaps and sprinkles of water on Emori's face but still with no results,Y/n sighed as she walked over to where Emori was laying and crouched down beside her.

"Get up, you aint fooling me."

Everyone erupted into confused murmurs,except for Satoru as he was the only other person who understood the situation as it is.

Their confusion only grew once Emori woke up with an awkward look,before pointing at Sakura.
"She poisoned me!"

"Huh?"

Y/n stood up and walked back to Satoru,standing beside him with her arms crossed as all that's left now was to watch the commotion.

Well,she may have lied when she said she deflected the answer.

While she didn't see Sakura poisoning Himari,she did see her aunt poisoning Emori's food before the maid could serve it. And guess who else saw that? Emori herself.

So she sneakily replaced the poisoned food with a...well not poisoned one. But unbeknownst to her,
Y/n had actually replaced the poison in Sakura's bottle with water,after finding out that Emori knew about the poisoning.

So basically,she technically DID try to save the night, but Emori was too much of a drama queen.

"What?you liar! I didn't do such a thing!" Sakura tried to defend herself.

"No!i saw you poison my food!" Emori countered.

"Wait how are you not dead then? I believe Sakura's snake poison is capable of killing its victim within a few minutes." Hanako asked what everyone was wondering. Well everyone except for Y/n and Satoru.

"I- what the fuck whose side are you on Hanako!?"

"Well if we're talking about sides then i can vouch for my mother! What would she gain from poisoning you anyways!"

"I changed my food when no one was watching because I didn't want to die,obviously."

"Then why did you pretend to pass out and create a scene?you could have resolved whatever this is with Sakura later." Himari told her.

"Why are you all taking her side when she was the one who tried to kill me?"

"We're not taking anyone's sides,we just want to have pea-"

"TO HELL WITH YOUR PEACE! Why would you wanna have a truce with someone who tried to kill your daughter??" Emori cut Furoshi off,causing all the Gojos except for Satoru and Hanako to gasp. No one cuts off Furoshi.

But Emori did have a point there.

"No why the fuck would i wanna kill you? SHE'S LYING YOU ALL DONT LISTEN TO HER" Sakura shouted.

"Okay okay,let's stop this here. Both of you shut up-" Tameko tried to calm them both down but was met with a slap to the cheek by Emori.

"HOW DARE YOU HIT MY WIFE"

"HOW DARE YOU HIT MY MOTHER"

Both Tanjiro and Y/n yelled in unison. Tanjiro stepped in front of Emori,glaring at her before he was shoved to the side by a raging Tameko who literally had fire coming out from behind her.

"Do you have any idea on who you just raised your hand against?" Tameko spoke through gritted teeth,her perfect woman persona shattering to pieces.

Y/n was about to step in to throw some hands when the white haired male held her back.