Parent-Hood....oh boy.

*Name* POV.

It had been a few weeks since Cherry had been born, and I think she has been getting on Marshall's nerves. I mean, babies cry all the time, and Marshall said he could handle it. Well....after she kept at it for the rest of the week, he finally cracked. He literally just sat in the room, playing his base, and covering his ears while cried. I wasn't mad he wasn't helping out. The crying was driving me insane too.

I sighed, rocking the young one back to sleep. She had woken up in the middle of the night, crying for the unknown reason. I hear Marshall groan as I sit on the bed next to him. He was trying to sleep, well, trying to stay asleep. He ended up opening his tired eyes, and sat up. Cherry stopped as soon as she saw him. Then, it hit me. Marshall didn't hold her because of all the crying. Is this why she was upset? She just wanted him..

He had his arms in the perfect position, and I took the chance. I placed her in his arms gently but fast, making him shoot up, wide awake. "wha....she's just gonna cry again..." He said, looking down at her. "or not...." with that, Cherry was now snug in his arms, sucking her thumb. "I guess she felt a little neglected by you..." I said to him softly, leaning on his shoulder. Cherry wiggled her legs slightly and babbled, making him smile. "ah ah...." she said softly, making him laugh." Yes yes....ah ah....whatever that means..."

Marshalls POV.

As I smiled at *Name* and kissed her cheek softly, I pulled her closer to my
Body and both Cherry's. I had to say I was happy that she wasn't crying. "I think we should head to bed....I'm beat.." *Name* nodded and was about to take Cherry and put her to bed, when I pulled her away." No no.... I got her. You sleep." I said, kissing her goodnight, then getting out of bed and walking to the baby's room. Of course I built it. And.... Maybe I had a little bit of help.

Floating beside her crib, I gently placed her in bed, kissing her forehead and saying goodnight to my little monster. Before I left the room, I heard a whimper. "Dang it...." I groan slightly, looking back as she began to let out small cries. I went back to her bed, then placed my hand on her little on." Please go to sleep..... You know we all need it....well, maybe you
Do."
Normal POV.

She settled down as her father took her hand. She felt better knowing he was there. As soon as he thought she fell asleep, he raced for the door, only to hear her cry again. He sighed and let out an even bigger sigh. "I have no choice...." He went back to the crib, and picked her up, then.....

TIME SKIP!

*Name* had woken up, to the feeling of the bed feeling.... Light? She got out of bed, walking into the baby's room, only to have to mouth drop in an instant. "I have to call the gang...."

After a few more hours, Cake and Fionna came over, jumping with excitement. They a peeked In the room, only to see Marshall in Cherrys crib. He was hold her close to him, while she and snuggled up on his chest. "Oh glob..... This is the cutest!" Fionna said, then having BMO fall out of her back pack, then walking towards them." Babies! Oh! One very big baby!" BMO said, then having Marshalls eyes open and looking at everyone. "It's up.... " Cake said, giggling.

"Morning you two....~" *Name* said walking towards the crib, as Marshall sat up a bit, still holding Cherry. He looked at Fionna and Cake, and rubbed his eyes." What are they doing here....?"
"You looked so cute, so I thought I'd share it.....~" "it's not my fault she couldn't sleep with out me...."
She sighed and smiled, poking her little cheeks. "Could of let her sleep with us...?" "You were hogging the bed." After he said that, Cake giggled lightly." Oh shush.... Once you leave, good luck getting back in the bed club..."

*Name* picked up Cherry, letting Marshall get out. " can I hold here? I'll be careful!" Fionna said, holding her arms out. She nodded and have the infant to her, making her smile." Ah.... So tiny!"

Cake lead her to the couch and had her sit down, making sure she was holding her correctly.

Marshall smiled at *Name* then smirked, pulling her close and kissing her neck." Mm.... Wanna make another..?"

"What."

Then after a few weeks later, Marshall scored. Now you is having yet again, another.

The end.

Okay, I feel like it shouldn't go no further. I'm lazy.

I might just make another reader with him, with my drama and stuff.

I'll decide soon.