CHAPTER 2.1 (ARC 2)

Start from the beginning

At the last year of high school, another incident happened which caused Lu mei to reveal her powers Lu mei's powers were to be able to control any monster below her grade which was A.

Lu mei decided to accept the fact that she is an awakened person and decided to reluctantly join hunters association.

Hunter association or HA was formed to gather hunters all over the world to fight against monsters.

Hunters are people who awakened their power.

Powers are divided into grades

L
S+
S
A+
A
B+
B
......F

L being highest F being lowest. People below C are not allowed to enter dungeon. These people are generally admitted to either police or army.

The weakest grade of dungeon is B+.

Usually a dungeon is graded as in the highest level of monster present in that dungeon.

Suppose that in a dungeon highest level of monster is A so it will be categorized as A rank dungeon.

Then began Lu mei's journey.

But it also ended quickly in one of the outbreaks Lu mei lost control and the monster attacked her she couldn't survive and died."

Lu bai was left speechless. "That's it!"Lu bai exclaimed

"Yes " Cyrus replied.

"Are you sure?" Lu bai still could not believe it.

"Yes" Cyrus said again

"There's no transmigrated party who wanted to change her fate of dying or evil family drama or even time travelling concept" Lu bai still couldn't believe it.

"No, Lu bai its really that simple"

"What was the Author of this world thinking?"

"From what I know a lot of people out there started appeared in front if truck-chi~ so that they could go to another world, so author showed them that not all protagonist get a happy ending" Cyrus replied.

"......"

"You really mean that"

Lu bai conveniently ignored that Cyrus called truck sama truck chi~

"Yes definitely" Cyrus enthusiastically said.

"Alright, give me the emotions of this body" Lu bai said.

Activating the function of letting host receive emotions....

Host will start receiving emotions in 5 seconds please prepare yourself.

5........
4......
3.....
2...
1..

Receiving emotions now.......

To be continued....

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY. IF U ARE SINGLE THEN LETS READ NOVELS TOGETHER IF U ARE NOT SINGLE, THEN LEAVE YOUR PHONE FOR A BIT OR YOUR FUTURE SEEMS TO BE SLIGHTLY DIM TO ME.

Lets hope all single people out there get proposed by their crush today.

Well do tell me how u liked this chapter.

I believe that it is the first time someone used this genre(dungeon and hunters one) into world hopping.

Well I have plenty of unique ideas like this one. So do tell me if you liked this chapter.

Next chapter on Friday

Shi Yan