Birthday (Haitham)

En başından başla

******

You always wonder how he could be so nice and so mean at the same time. One minute he is a giant softie and the next second he is a sarcastic bij.

Somehow it become a trait that make him attractive and annoying at the same time.

You chuckle to your thoughts....finally arriving you quickly search for his favourite dessert and purchase it.

"I'm sorry but do you have any candles"

You ask politely to the cashier. She smile and nod.

"Oh! Are they in any interesting shape? Perhaps...like a book?"

*****

The house fell silent, only the sound of wind make its way through the hall.

Alhaitham might not be able to finish all the books because he fell asleep on the fifth book. Now it's the books' turn to read him..

His eyes shut as his lashes flutter every now and then. He always looks peaceful when he asleep... especially when he is asleep among the books.

The door knob make some noises as someone try to unlock it with the keys.

You step in quietly and make your way to find your boyfriend who said he will be at home all day today.

You open the doors to the balcony to reveal the sleeping bookworm in his chair with plenty books surrounding him.

You let out soft chuckle as you move closer. You place the cake's box onto the table and put a hand on Alhaitham's hair, stroking it gently.

He begin to wake up and tug to your hand that is in his greyish hair. His eyes flutter open to reveal beautiful shades of green and a hint of orange.

His eyes is so unique that you don't think you ever seen someone with the eyes like him before.

He look startled at first before he let out a relax sigh and squeeze your hand gently. He let out small smile as he look at you with gentle eyes.

You take a sit on his lap.One hand still stroking the back of his head while other on his shoulder to gain balance. His hand quickly make it way to your waist as he pull you closer.

You peck his lips before whispering to his ears...earning a grunt from Alhaitham.

"Happy birthday Mr. Booknerd"

He chuckle at the name and pull you closer to a deeper kiss. His lips are soft and fit in most perfect way with yours as you two sync with each other. He lick your upper lip asking for entrance with you gladly give.

"I know you love booknerd. Don't lie to yourself, y/n"

He whisper after parting away from the making out session as he repositioned you on his lap so you would be more comfortable.

You chuckle and reach out to the cake's box and open it in front of Alhaitham.

"Book shaped candle??"

He sounds like he almost laughing when he see that candle. You hit his chest

"Well...you hardly like anything else other than books"

You pinch his cheeks that make him whine in pain. You can't help to pinch it way too hard cause he was laughing at the candle before.

"Ouchouchouch you don't hurt a man on his brithday y/n"

You grin letting go of his red cheeks.

"Well I say that you deserve that"

He smirk. Right...he gonna annoy you to death now

"Looks like someone is mad at me..is it because I spend my day with books rather than with you?"

You roll your eyes and reach for the match in your pockets.

"Do you need kisses, princess? Or perhaps a lil bit more thrilling than that so I can make it up to you?"

You shut him up with a kiss on his lips.

"Less talk, more on blowing the candles"

You bring the cake in front of his face with the candle lit up. He smile and blow it off.

The two of you eat the cake together before settle in with comfy chats with each other. You lean into his chest and sigh tiredly.

"Damn...this one right here is harder than usual...have you been working out Haitham?"

You look up at him after realising his toned chest has become even musclier than before.

He smirk at your remarks.

"Well if you wanna know....I can show you how effective my new workout routine has been"

a/n: this image inspired this story omgmdjshshdhsjjs look at him ohdndmdmsjsjsj proud alhaitham main he look so soft omfg I want to run my fingers on those fluffy hairs👹👹👹