໒ people die and people live ᭡

the next morning violet and annie were driving to new york. it was extremely quiet in the car. sadness floating in the air. violets eyes scanned over the trees as they passed them by. it looked like a bob ross painting.

"i'm sorry, vi." annie finally spoke up.

"it's life. people die and people live." violet said no emotion.

annie looked slightly over at the young girl before shifting her eyes back to the road. "it may be life but it's sad. and it's okay to be sad. you know that right?" annie asked.

"i've been sad! over my parents! over my friends! and i'm not doing it again!" violet shouted. annie just let it slide knowing that violet was just scared.

when they arrived at the hospital annie sighed knowing violet wasn't going to be okay. the triplets had been texting and calling all day and violet couldn't pick the phone up. she hadn't wanted to be talked to.

♫₊˚.🎧 ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

*VIOLETHART JUST POSTED*

liked by leon..burns, nicolassturniolo and 13362 others

@violethart: i'm sorry i should've been there more

TAGGED //

______

*comments disabled on this post*

______

♫₊˚.🎧 ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

the two walked into the building to see penelope waiting for them. "get it done and over with. just tell me what's wrong so i can decide." violet said just wanting the bandaid ripped right off.

"she's been unresponsive for the past two weeks and just the other day i couldn't wake her up. she's in a coma almost brain dead." penelope stated. "she's in pain and there's a ninty-nine point nine percent chance she won't wake up."

violet looked down at her shoes tears welding up as she tried to hold them back. "i just need to think please." she said walking over to a chair and sitting down. after about ten minutes of her sitting alone in silence annie walked over to her and sat down.

"listen i know you don't want to talk. but i think you should let her go. i know it's not my choice and i want you to do what you feel is right. but she's in pain, vi. and she'd be in peace. and she'd want you to know that she's in peace. i'm sorry, and i know you feel like you've lost everything. but i'm here. and i'm not going anywhere anytime soon. i promise." annie said looking at her non blood sister.

violet looked at her a couple of tears falling. "you're right. and i know i need to let her go. i just— i just can't be the one to kill my family again. i don't want this in my hands. i don't want to do this. i don't want to be the reason someone's dead again. it's so hard. everyday i'm living in regret, sorrow and guilt. it hurts i can't do it again." violet ranted her voice cracking here and there.

"it's not you're fault what happened to your parents. it's never been. you were young. and everything that happened that night was an accident. i promise. please don't feel guilty. you know they wouldn't want that." annie said rubbing her shoulder lightly.

violet sniffled. "i know. i just—" she paused sucking a sob in, "it's just— i can't live with myself anymore." and then she broke. sobbing. dammit.

♫₊˚.🎧 ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

♪ where do we go now