momo (mha oc)

full name ; momo ki
age ; 24
sex ; female
pronouns ; she/her
height ; 5'10
occupation ; villian - possibly unaffiliated with a group
sexuality ; bisexual, with a heavy lean towards women

quirk ; oni
this quirk grants the user enhanced strength and stamina, at the cost of needing to consume meat to keep up strength, etc. in momo's case, water is a weakness to her, burning her skin.

race ; blasian
eye color ; copper. angry eyes
hair ; short and messy, being dark brown, almost black, in color.
build ; she's pretty buff and tall. she trains a lot, and her quirk results in her being bigger in size.
other features ; a scar runs across her left eye, as well as having other scars from brawls. she has two red-orange horns and large lower fangs (is that the word?)

personality ; momo is pretty serious most of the time. she has a short temper, often snapping at others. she is a fierce fighter, showing no mercy for foes in battle with her katana. she isn't all bad though, her allies can definitely count on her being a big sister figure.

weaknesses ; momo gets drained if she hasn't consumed meat, human mainly, and will be unable to fight. she can be reckless too and blinded by rage. she is nearly blind in her left eye.

likes ; large dogs, meat, reading novels, working out, snow
dislikes ; anything to do with water, heroes, children, hot weather

voice; maki zenin - jjk

nsfw !

position ; dominant
kinks ; knife play , being the one in control, degrading her partner

shes a sadist in bed, just a warning lmao.