~~~

"SAM! I'M HERE TO VISIT DREAM!"

Tommy waited impatiently as the portal hummed to life. The warden stepped out, geared up in full netherite and wielding a trident. "Tommy," he greeted. ". . . Sam Nook."

HELLO, BITCH.

Sam froze. Blinked. Processed the words, then processed them again. He slowly pressed a hand to his face. ". . . What did you do to Nook?"

I HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED TO ADDRESS ALL INDIVIDUALS OTHER THAN THE BIGGEST MAN AS 'BITCH'.

The warden appeared to be in physical pain. "Yeah, okay," he said. "Okay. And, uh. You said you were here to visit?"

"Yup," Tommy chirped. He gestured at Nook. "Got my emotional support android. He can punt Dream if he tries anything funny."

"Okay," Sam repeated. "I, uh, I guess letting both of you into the cell will be fine?"

DO NOT WORRY, BITCH, Nook said seriously. WE WILL BE VERY RESPONSIBLE. IF THE OTHER BITCH TRIES ANYTHING, I WILL PROTECT THE BIGGEST MAN.

Sam looked torn between laughing and crying. In the end, he just stepped aside and wordlessly gestured towards the portal. Tommy made a mental note to test if confusing Sam was an effective way to break into the prison.

~~~

"Tommy," Dream said. "I see you've brought a friend."

Sam Nook inclined his head. HELLO, BITCH.

Dream made an absolutely flabbergasted expression. Tommy collapsed against Sam Nook, cackling his heart out. The android reached out to steady him, and despite his inability to emote, his exasperation was obvious.

PLEASE CALM YOURSELF BEFORE YOU SUFFOCATE.

Tommy just laughed harder. Dream stared at the two of them in bewilderment. "Er. . . hello, Sam Nook."

The android tilted his head. YOU KNOW ME?

"Vaguely," Dream hedged. "Why are you here?"

Nook glanced at Tommy, who had downgraded from full-body laughter to constant giggling. I AM HERE TO PUNT YOU IF YOU TRY ANYTHING.

Tommy catapulted straight back into wheezing. Dream dragged a hand down his face.

"I regret all my life choices," he informed the two visitors.

The remaining air in Tommy's lungs whooshed out of him with a squeak. He melted into the floor, practically draping himself over Sam Nook's netherite boots. The android let out a staticky sigh and hauled him up by the back of his shirt.

BREATHE, he ordered. Tommy took in a stuttering inhale, only to collapse right back into giggling. Dream sighed.

It was going to be a long day.

88. (credit to Smallest and Gabbygirl317)

"You're cornered!" Dream yelled at the rebels, sword drawn and pointed straight at Wilbur's heart. "Surrender or face the consequences!"

"Prime, do you ever shut up?" Tommy stomped forward, ignoring his comrades' shouts and Tubbo's desperate attempt to stop him. "We're not surrendering to you!"

Dream smirked. "You can't defeat me."

Tommy's face went deadly serious. "Trust me, I can."

Someone behind Dream snickered. Dream didn't look back, instead lowering his sword in a show of arrogance. "Go ahead, then. Defeat me."