𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺

𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑   𝐄 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝙒𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙔

𝙒𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙔

There is a resounding level of bravery to be found in being a person who believes in the light, even when they can not see.

It's not weak, it's courage.

We are taught that when a man falls he stands up and fights back. For his family, for his home, or his pride. When we women fall we are taught to stay still. Waiting for a knight in shining armor to save us from ourselves.

As my mother used to say I'm not the kind of person who starts problems, I'm the person who knows how they will end.

When it comes to wars, kingdoms, or powerful houses it's not the man the mastermind, it's the woman. We are raised to know them, to satisfy them. We know what they want, what people want.

I knew my father's priority was to marry Rhaenyra and me to some powerful man. It's part of our birthright as he would say. But it doesn't define me.

Queen Aemma Targaryen fought for her life during our birth not to rise spoiled and naive girls. To raise the future Queen of the Seven Kingdoms and her powerful Lady Hand.

To take whatever we want with fire and blood.

The maids run a warm bath for me. Warm was being modest, it was boiling. The semitransparent steam danced across the ceiling of my chamber. With slow movements of my fingers, I was creating a mesmerizing representation of dragons that flew over me and ladies dancing in a circle around the edge of the bathtub.

"When I thought you couldn't impress me even more you go and prove me wrong." A low and deep voice whispered in my ear.

I closed my eyes at the feeling of soft lips leaving a trail of kisses on my wet neck. His long hand cupped my warm cheek.

"Will you ever stop using the secret passages?" I giggled because of the tickling that his caresses caused me.

"Never." He whispered in the crown of my head before leaving a soft kiss.