Chapter 8: Caught

Começar do início

"I don't see why not. Don't fall asleep, we have twenty minutes before we have to go back to class."

Enid quickly scoots closer to me and rests her head on my shoulder. I pull out the current book I'm reading which is The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe. His work is quite remarkable. I wish to write like him in my novels.

"That's a cool book." She shifts her eyes to meet my face," I read it last year when I was in my 'emo' phase." This made Enid giggle a little, I'm not sure why though.

"Really? I didn't take you as someone who reads books let alone Edgar Allan Poe books."

She take my book and stands up, posing in a dramatic stance. Her right foot stood in front of her while her left stood more back. The arm that was holding the book stayed extended out in front of her while her free hand laid to her side.

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before." She said in a dramatic voice.

My hearing begins to fade as I can only admire the woman standing before me. Everything about her makes me feel like this world we live in isn't all filled with mass murderers and psychopaths. She gives me the displeasure of living out ever persons dream of finding their one true love.

"Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore." She brings her stance back to a normal standing, "Andddd, scene! How'd I do?"

"You did bewildering, Cara Mia."

Enid's POV:

Did she just- Oh my fucking GOD. Wednesday just called me CARA MIA! My gay little heart is about to explode. I've never been called something so beautiful. When I was with Ajax he literally called me dude and bro half the time.

I want to kiss her. I really want to kiss her.

My impulsivity takes over once again.

"Wednesday, can I kiss you again?" I ask shyly.

"You don't need to ask me. Just do it already Sinclair."

Our lips met each other just like the night before, except this time was more aggressive and rough. I liked it though. Perhaps sweet and tender wasn't really Wens and I's forte cause this kiss was so much more fun and exciting than the first one.

"Oh my god. Enid fucking Sinclair! I knew it! See D I told you the Addams girl and our girl Enid over here were sticking their tongues down each others throats." Yoko said with a smirk.

Wednesday and I jumped back from each other causing her to tumble to the ground. It was kindaaa adorable but now isn't the time Enid!

"Yoko I literally told you I had a crush on this girl that I was really close with and the girl was kind of dark and gloomy, who else could have it of been besides Wednesday like come on now."

Wens gets up from the ground and slides me a little smirk. I think the fact that I told someone about me liking her made Wens happy. Or at least I think, sometimes I have absolutely no idea what that girl is truly thinking.

"It totally could have been me E, duh!"

"Babe, don't flatter yourself. You are definitely not E's type at all." Divina says with a chuckle.

She's not wrong, Yoko is definitely not my type romantically, but as a friend? Hell yeah! In some aspects we are literally like the same person.

"Back off Tanaka. I won't hesitate to slit your throat and stab your heart out with a wooden stake."

Jealous Wednesday is so attractive. I mean what!?? Ahem uh...anyways. Back to the fact Wednesday just said she'd kill your best friend.

"Wednesday! No! I swear to god if you lay a hand on my bestie I will have no choice but to stop talk-"