Pledge was like a ritual, done by the heirs of nobility. It was like an acknowledgement that this person was ready to be master of his family and he can take over any time.

Lorcan looked at himself in the mirror

Lorcan's clothes

He was stunning his black hairs that were meticulously combed. His perfect skin that didn't have any wrinkles or acne and this beautiful dress with black shoes. He looked so beautiful that he could make anyone's heart flutter.

Lorcan went downstairs and waited for his younger brother

Soon Rhys also came downstairs. He was wearing a beautiful Navy blue long jacket and trousers. His black hair and these clothes really made him look handsome.

Both of these brothers were definitely gonna kill all those ladies and gays at the ball with their looks

In the org story both of these brothers were so estranged by this time that Rhys didn't even went to his own brother's ball.

But now both of them were leaving for the ball together.

"Welcoming, duke and Young master of Nigela duchy, Lorcan dé Nigel and Rhys de Nigel"

Lorcan and Rhys entered the ball room together.

They arrived at the right time.

Most of nobles were there and Royal family hasn't arrived yet.

"Welcoming the great sun who rules our us, His royal majesty the emperor accompanying him is the moon that shines over us her royal majesty the empress, the future suns of the empire, your highness the crown prince, your highness the second prince, your highness the third prince, your highness the first princess"

Soon royal family entered and the announcer announced.

Everyone curtsied to the imperial family.

"Rise" Emperor's voice sounded "As everyone probably knows the reason why we are gathering here, Duke of Nigeria duchy's coming of age ceremony. Under his reign duchy of Nigeria has seen anew light. He has..........."

Emperor made a 10 min long speech over Lorcan and then said to start the ritual.

Ritual was a very simple process. He had to drink a cup of wine in front of everyone and then receive a sword from the emperor.

After the ritual was done, now it was time for socializing.

Rhys met his friends from academy and talked with them. All of them were surprised seeing Rhys. They almost couldn't believe their own eyes.

Lorcan who was a part of higher nobility spend his time with other people.

2nd prince didn't even notice that Rhys was here. So, he went ahead and met up with one of his partners.

Rhys and Lorcan saw him leaving with a cute boy. Lorcan then saw that Rhys left after those two so he also decided to follow after him.

............................................................

Rhys almost couldn't believe that this man whom he loved so much was making out with someone in hallway.

Rhys moved forward to punch Cassius................

To be continued.....

Lorcan dé NigelDuke of Nigela

Lorcan Nigel
Duke of Nigela

Author's note: hello, there if you like this novel then please do tell me and if you don't then please also tell me the reason for it. I am new at it. So I will really appreciate it if you could tell me my mistakes. So, I could improve them.

Also I will finish the first arc within this week. First arc would be a mass release. Then, later on I will update 1 chp a week and if possible I will try to update 2 or even 3. So please enjoy