C. 15 : The Real Truth Comes Out (Scarlet Violet Young Miller POV)

Start from the beginning

I was about to leave again but i was stopped when i remembered something. "Also he should announce it anyday. The emperor and the empress has been keeping something from the two of you." I added and finally left them alone.

Derek is going to be count heir of Lilian and he is engaged to Aida while Aisha is engaged to Sein Carl Scott, the crown prince of Wales Empire. He thought hiding his identity would be safe but i knew who he is after two months of meeting. Thanks to my personal maid whom also my nanny and aunt.

As Deyanira and i were walking to her dorm, Neven and Xavier saw us and took the opportunity to talk with us. "What do you need, your excellency?" I questioned with a fake smile on my face and i hated it.

Neven is the son of Duke Romano and Xavier is the son of Viscount Westerns. However these two don't get along very well and sometimes they fight like children. Xavier smirks and says, "You finally got rid of the curse huh?"

I sighs. "Yes... i did.." I replied and made a eye contact with him. It was a intense but hushed eye contact and later i smirked that it surprised them. "You two are stupid as hell. Everything went... according to my plan." I shared, letting out a fake small laugh.

I know that this will be risky as i finally revealed myself. Not wanting to be with them any futher, we left and went to a place that we see it as our calming place like a safe place to sleep. The sun was going down, a perfect time to stay in the place for a while.

I sat down with my back leaning to the tree and Deyanira laid down with her head on my lap. In my life, Deyanira was my own fresh blood sister who stay by my side. Since in belly, Deyanira always let me go first and eventually we always sleep holding hands.

As we watch the sun going down, we talked about something random. "I want to go home." She spoke, our tears flowing out like a waterfall. "Me too sister.. me too.." I agreed as i kiss her forehead in a sisterly way. "This is our twenty-fifth life, sister. No matter how we die, i promise to my heart and god that whenever we were born in next life, we must always still be twins together." I avowed, letting her beautifully mix of purple and magenta hair stay on my finger. "I would beg to god to whenever we die and reborn again, we would be still twins as a curse. I would be overjoyed." She smiles elegantly with happiness.

"We always die at the age of 20 and it has been five centuries. Which means our mentally age in this life is 500." She added and we briefly laughed together over a funny fact. "We should get back to the academy. You still have to get your dormitory." I serenely reminded her, aware that  Neven and Xavier were following us to find a opportunity to kill us which i'll just let it happen. Deyanira was also aware with it too, doing the same thing as i did because we were too tired to live and the only thing that eases our pain and tiredness is being together as twins in another life.

"Let's go! Forget about those people who used you power!" She assured and dragged my hand to leave this place fast. If we want to die, we must be at the age of 20 above. Just one more year then again.

We went back to the academy, get her dormitory key and literally asked the primary head to move my dormitory to my sister's. My roommate was Derek and Bella but neither of them fit my energy. Now that i know Derek betrayed me and Bella was using me, it was time for me to move out and change my new roommate as my sister.

For the curse, i was cursed since birth. The priest told our mother that my cure would be broken  once my anger has taken full control of my defensive side. Which it was the truth, my anger has gotten full control of my defensive side when i was fifteen and keep it hidden until now — my age is nineteen-year-old.

Despite that curse, it broke me when i found out. I had a lot of questions in mind that time — why did this happen? Did the majesties announced to everyone except me? Were they all acting all the time?

Just full of questions. I found a lot of things that i wasn't suppose to know. Things that can break me. As i shared, Deyanira and i are twins since our first life, we two know that since these regressions, that would not be only thing to share. We were either reincarnated or transmigrated (I don't know if that's the correct spelling) here. Since that time, each death we had, we always go back to the past, signaling that we should fix our path or avoid it but it's repeatedly on the same date.

Hence, how can we fix our paths when we merely tried to change?

♡♡♡♡♡

I am sorry to say this bad news but i am making this story to go in a complete discontinuation due to the sudden change of plot and losing ideas on how to continue this. I will have to post another story in the next few years i think. I'm busy with school and will have to temporarily quit as a writer for now.

Which thus, i am trying to move on by removing my feelings towards my boy best friend as what you've read in my one shots book. I must focus on my studies starting today. Nevertheless, i will come back with new writing skills and probably change my appearance. Starting today, i must go in a retire for few years from social medias.

Starting today, i'm deleting some of my books except for this one so it would be my memories about how far i was in. I must find my motivation and goal. In which, probably i can become a cold person in real life.

I, Pluviophile & Autophile who has the username of Nyctophile_0429 temporarily retire as a writer and restart again after years.

I'm sorry and thank you everyone.

SEE YOU ALL NEXT TIME, EVERYONE.

-Pluviophile & Autophile out.