C. 10 : Revealing The Truth (Scarlet Violet Young Miller [Rutherford Tram])

"Welcome Emperor Leon, Empress Colleen, Empress Vienn, Emperor Junne, Emperor James, and Emperor Edgardo." I stated, standing up with Lucas and bowed in respect for our clan.

The Rutherford Tram and Rush Trindrel Clan.

"You may rise up, Emperor Lucas and Empress Scarlet." Emperor Junne tells us.

"Thank you, your majesties. Please take a sit wherever you want to." Lucas remarked as Lucas and i stand straight.

They took a seat next to me and the room was awkwardly silent.

"Uhmm... Empress Vienn, can we ask for permission to tell them?" I questioned, partially begging inside. "I suppose, it's time to show true selves anyway." Vienn agrees.

That was enough to brighten Lucas and i mood.

"Introduce your real name." Vienn demands. "I am Emperor Lucas Agriche-Selon-De Alger Obelia-Rush Trindel." Lucas started first after he stood up.

"I am Emperor Scarlet Violet Young Miller Rutherford Tram of The Fire Tempest Orange Empire, The Eclipse Purple Rose Empire, and The Yin Yang Black Rose Imperial Palace. Child of the prophecy and the ruler of The Shinsu Blessing and The Kingdom of Arcus. " I was next.

"I am Emperor Edgardo Rutherford Tram of The Love Onyx Empire."

"I am Empress Colleen Andaya Amulet Jinx Rush Trindrel of The Fearless Nepa Empire."

"I am Empress Laureen Vienn Rutherford Trindrel of The Purple Llena Empire."

"I am Emperor Leon Gabriel Rush Trindrel of The Daisy Cagape Empire."

"I am Emperor James Rutherford Tram of The Fearless Nepa Empire."

"I am Emperor Junne Rush Trindrel of The Destructive Libunao Empire."

"And we are the only left clan members of Rush Trindrel and Rutherford." We all said it together.

"Does that mean?" Athanasia questioned with a wide eyes.

"Yes princess. We are the clan members that stopped making new generations in 1500's." Lucas says to Athanasia.

"But that includes the De Alger Obelia clan, Agriche clan and Solon clan." Collen sweetly and softly smiles.

"However, there's a reason why there's only a few left." James recalled. "Yes indeed, it's all because of Emirylle's past generation family when Miss Emirylle wasn't born yet." Edgardo said it in a deep serious tone.

"But don't worry, you do not need to worry since it's not your fault, you didn't even exist in that time. You see miss Emirylle, at the start of the existence of your family blood, they were taught to be obsessive. Whenever you aren't obsessed but is in love, you will get killed and even if you knew that and you want to hide to a different spot, you can't survive because they were taught to be at the high level. When they found out that our clan can become Immortal and will live forever, mostly of your clan became obsessed of our clan so they did some bad things to them and that is to make a new generation over and over again until at the 130's. Hence when they knew that some of your clan members is obsessed to one of our clan, they let themselves to die by bursting their mana, making their mana empty or poison themselves to have a powerful mana explosion." Vienn explained with a sad smile.

"Thus, we never want to make our clan extinct so we erased our existence in histories and hide by pretending like a normal person. As we pretend as a normal person, we found our lovers but in the end, they die because they are not Immortal like us." Vienn continued.

"However in the past, me and Colleen had a best friend named Emirylle just like you. She was from a time when your blood line was still normal, no obsessive family members. Nevertheless we also knew how they became obsessive and why they were taught to at the start." Vienn added.