Uhmm, Excuse me, I can see everything...

Começar do início

As a second finger joined the first, Shen Yuan had made a face, like it was slightly uncomfortable, but he kept going, and soon he realized it wasn't a face of discomfort, but of him enjoying himself. Making noise didn't seem to be something he was fond of, if the lack of mouth movements said anything, so Luo Binghe had to study his face to understand how he was feeling.

Seeing those fingers at work trying to loosen the muscle was a sight he would pay any price to watch again. He was studying the way the fingers moved, the way they curled, just in case by some crazy luck he can join him. He wanted to know how to be pleasing, and please in return.

At some point during the show, he had started rutting against the slightly bumpy wall. It felt good on his clothed dick, but as soon as he realized what he was doing, he quit. He promised himself that after his Shen Yuan was done would he touch himself, and that included these types of gestures.

As he was looking down to readjust himself, he failed to notice his Shen Yuan's eyes flicker to his window for a moment before returning back to his bed, head slumped.

When Luo Binghe looked back up, he almost fell from shock and arousal. A third finger was already inserted during that little moment he looked away, and his hole looked so bullied in a way, being forced to accept the intruders with no way out. It was kind of pitiful, and the urge to go over there and lick at it like a kitten was almost too strong to gain control over.

How did his professor taste? He desperately wanted to know. But Binghe had grown up a little and learned patience. He would have his A-Yuan soon, but he understood it would take time.

After being very thorough with his fingers at loosening him up, he retreated. Luo Binghe was sad it was ending, and started to slowly inch away before he saw his professor simply reach into the bottom drawer of his dresser and pull out... a dildo...

And it wasn't small...

Where did his professor get that?! It was huge?!

After his momentary shock, he quickly resettled himself to stand a bit more comfortably, intending to watch how this would end.

But right after Shen Yuan lubed it up and prepared himself to ride it, there seemed to be a noise that snapped him out of it. He saw his Shen Yuan yell something before quickly scrambling around to hide any evidence at what he'd been doing and quickly dressed himself in clean clothes before stepping out of the room to go do whatever he needed to.

After he left did Luo Binghe allow himself to breathe a full breath. He quickly settled the items he was supposed to on the windowsill before scurrying around his apartment trying to find the tiny video cam he had. His friend, Sha Hualing, had gifted it to him during a little period of his life when he felt like someone was breaking in, but he never caught any footage of them, so he simply put it in a drawer to chill for the rest of eternity, until now.

Even if his raging boner was causing some brain malfunctions, he still found it and set it up on the windowsill too, just in case.

Only after did he let himself settle back down into his bed and hastily strip himself of any cloth blocking his cock from the outside world.

After a quick 'hello' from his cock as it flew out, he started to hastily pump, uncaring. All he could think of was a tight heat and a pretty face. He wanted to have it face to face, but it seemed his professor was more comfortable on his hands and knees. Maybe he could get him to ride him? He seemed to also enjoy that.

After an almost embarrassingly quick session, he still wouldn't calm down, and had to keep going if he ever even hoped at trying to bring himself back to Earth. He was so far gone that he couldn't even hear his phone chiming saying he got an email from his favorite person in the whole world.