Episode 8-4: The Wing of Love

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Meanwhile, Wendy, in her dying moments or so she thought, never felt this fresh of getting to enjoy the fresh air breezing through her, with her teal hair fluttering like a feather. "You run like the wind... Sister Bronya..."

The compliment that Bronya received gave her a thought of herself.

'Bronya's running speed: 150 kilometers per hour or 93.2057 miles per hour. Wendy is right... Bronya runs like the wind. This is it. Piercing through the obstacles. Bronya feels... like a light... Brother Y/N, thank you.'

Suddenly, Mei's voice was received through Bronya's comms.

"Bronya-chan! Bronya-chan! You're alright?! Where is Kiana-chan?! And... Y/N-kun...?"

—————

There was a suspended response briefly. Eventually, they hear a response from Bronya, but it is more alarming, something they haven't heard, her being very desperate in tone.

"Bronya has met with Kiana. She was about to extract Y/N too, but they got ambushed, and they're still trapped inside! Be careful! That robot MSR-7, Wotan, an ultimate robot weapon made by Subject Cocolia, will hunt you and Bronya down. Bronya is on the way to the Hyperion Squad! Wendy's still alive for now!"

The whole Hyperion squad widened their eyes at the conflicted shocking news. They felt relieved that Wendy was still alive, but the more important one was the status of Y/N and Kiana.

"Kiana! Kiana?! Answer me! Y/N!! Do you copy?!"

To their horror, there was no answer, nor even a static noise received to their comms. It's dead silence without any waving response.

The most devastating one was Mei. She was the only friend that she had in her entire life. Mei tried to get it in contact again with a bit of hope. She felt her emotion was about to break out, and she wanted to resist it.

"Kiana-chan, are you still there? Kiana-chan...?"

No response, let alone a static channel voice. Contact with Kiana Kaslana was lost. Her lungs hyperinflated, and she felt her heart was being stabbed by an invisible katana of despair. She wanted to break her emotion.

"Bronya is near your location. Keep an eye on your north!"

They heard Bronya's status and followed her words, watching for her arrival. However, Mei didn't respond to the orders as she kept staring at the ground, empty thoughts.

Not a minute passed, and they saw Bronya sprinting through the alley carrying Wendy safely, much to their relief but only for a brief moment since they didn't see any signs of the other two running together.

"Bronyaa! We're glad to see you!" Theresa exclaimed in relief.

Bronya quickly handed over Wendy to Himeko and Theresa before she went to Mei, who remained down in herself.

"Hurry! Get Wendy to safety! Bronya has unfinished business with that robot! Mei-nee sama, help Bronya!" She tapped on her shoulder to snap her out.

Mei stammered out of her deep depression, only following what she said. "Y-yes!"

"W-wait!" Himeko yelled in shock when they were already not on their way, like it happened in a minute.

Bronya and Mei rushed back to where the explosion occurred, settling their personal business once and for all, leaving only the seniors alone, with Theresa carrying Wendy.

Wendy slowly stirred her head, having to meet her instructor for a long time. "Instructor Theresa..."

"Wendy... welcome back. We'll take you back to St. Freya for treatment."