Joey's bio

Name: Joey Costa

Age 16

Country: Portugal

NUmber Shirt: 12

Traits

 |

\/

High Rise: Rins Highrise is the canon variant of this trait allows +5 to all of your stats aside from monster. Along with the water flow kick which is used to curve around defenders and goalies allowing for mid range shots. Your Monster becomes accessible at tier 3.

Metavision: Gonçalo's Metavision is a ability capable of being used effectively by positions outside of defenders. This involves being able to feel sense and "see" through field positions and the full capabilities of the person in your range.

Chainbreaker: just like Chigiri's ability, Chainbreaker is the canon variant of this trait. After taking a 1 post resting stage Your speed kicks into overdrive and so does your ball control. Your dribbling and your speed are perfectly aligned causing you to gain a passive +10 in those categories while a +2 passive in your others. Your Monster becomes accessible at tier 3. This canon comes with the ability 44 Degree shot. When Reaching tier 5 you gain a extra 20 stat points to your speed and 5 to your agility. When entering your chainbreaker stage gain a extra +40 speed for 2 turns.

Weapons;

SpeedBall Control

Spatial Awareness

Ball Control

Reflex
Off the Ball Movements
Direct ShotKick Accuracy
Drive Shot
Physique

Appearence:

Hair Colour: Blond

Eye colour: Cyan

Aura: Blue -» Cyan

Now let the story begins

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Gonçalo: I'll Devour Sora...!

Sora: I'll Devour Joey...!

Both: And become the Best Striker and The Main Star!!!