|| chapter one : anger. ||

\\ Apologies if this page ends short, I'm not to good at writing long sentences! :) //

“ yeah keep crying! That's all you can do!! „  koi shouted, staring down at astraea, she giggled, her tall lengthy body stood stretched as her low rise bedazzled flare jeans sat on her white heals. She stared smirking, koi spoke again “ go cry to your ugly girlfriend! „ she flipped her long gorgeous white hair to the side.

“ she's..-.. „ astraea spoke, struggling to get up. “ she's not my girlfriend! „ she yelled finally standing, she stood a few inches under koi, astraea clenched her fists and glared at koi.

Koi spoke with confidence “ sure..sure!!..but why do you even like her haha!! She's sooo ugly! And so dumb! You have the worst taste ever! „ koi grinned, as she pushed astraea.

Astraea stumbled, she then clenched her fists in anger, koi pushed her to her limit, all she saw was red, everything was dark, her eyes focused on koi, as they widen, her veins pumped as her anger became aggressive, Astraea sprinted to koi and swing her fist full force into koi's nose.

Koi screams in agony, she holds her nose as it bleed profusely, she stared at astraea and yelled “ YOU BITCH! „ she kicked astraea in the leg as she held her bleeding nose.

Astraea hissed in pain and she stared at koi, she reached for her hair and slammed her head into the ground, not thinking about what she's doing, she was to blinded by anger to care. Once kois head hit the ground, the amount of blunt force astraea put into that pull caused koi to faint,   astraea had realized the action she did, and panics, she stepped away from kois unconscious body and ran to the bathroom...

|| Page 1 ||