Grace's health and new mean people

I have a bad heart condition that I take medication for.
I have a condition called A none brain function disorder. So I say things that don't make sense I talk about things I make sounds i make noises I say bad language sometimes. So I take medication for that I take one pill and it takes a minute for it to kick in, after that my brain works so awesome.
also i have one lung so i have asthma.
I was sitting on the floor with my legs crossed with my back against a wall, just watching the kids do things they are happy, laughing, smiling, having fun. The only thing I can do is draw. I can draw really really good I can draw people I can draw everything and anything it's easy for me. So I bring my head up I stopped drawing!! Here comes some one wearing a white jacket with black pants with black shoes on, her hair in a bun. holding a clipboard in her hands. Walking to me. It's a lady she said.
Hello my name is Tilly Broach I'm a Doctor here! She had a really rude voice she was sighing she rolled her eyes at me, she wasn't nice to me. I was shaking because I was scared of her. And I was getting this feeling but I didn't know what it was! She bends down to my level she looks at me in the eyes. So I try to speak.
Grace: hi my name is Grace it is nice to meet you dr. Broach,
Dr. Broach: yeah, yeah whatever kid come on you are coming with me you little... so she grabs my left arm pick me up on my feet dragging me. She is walking really fast, I can't keep up with her. She is holding my arm to tight it's making my arm hurt. I was getting tired. So dr.broach stopped turning around looking at me with anger in her eyes, even bothered. Than she did something to me that I didn't know what exactly. But I didn't expect her to do it to me.
What do you'll think Dr. broach did?