She shoved him with her hand, hating that Jordan could turn her into a completely flustered mess of a person. "Do not give me that look, your cuteness is the only thing keeping you alive" Emma pointed at him. Jordan only shook his head, gently taking her hand and pulling her to him.

"You think I'm cute?" Jordan asked with a shit-eating grin. Emma tried to glare at him, but his adorable eyes made her knees weak. "Cute means ugly but desirable" Emma stated, feeling Jordan's fingers intertwine with hers. "I like this" Jordan smiled, his thumb gently caressing Emma's. "Yeah, me too" Emma smiled, walking a bit closer to him. Jordan smiled at her, kissing her cheek. "You sweet, adorable, cute little dork" Emma bit back, wrapping her arms around his middle."Whatever you insane, mess of a fangirl" Jordan said back, resting his chin on her head, praying that she didn't feel the heat radiating from his cheeks. "This is so corny" Emma muttered before breaking the hug.

"What's with the bag?" Emma asked him, seeing the football gear inside. "Jon and I are taking a break after what happened with the guy trying to kill our Dad and the thing that attacked you" Jordan explained, picking it up from the ground. "How about you, since when do you come to school on a Saturday? Aren't you allergic to not being asleep?" Jordan joked, earning an elbow to the side. "For your information Dork, Sienna needs help with some talent show and I'm not trusted to be alone for a couple of hours" Emma told him, the pair walking towards the gym.

Jordan looked at her funny, "Why can't you be alone?" he asked. "Because the last time someone left Emma alone, she had to talk herself out of a grand theft auto charge" Sienna's voice spoke, catching the couple's attention. Jordan gasped while Emma gave him a sheepish smile. "In my defence, that is the least incriminating fact you'll ever hear about me" She said confidently.

"What's the worst?" Jordan asked her, only for Emma to pale. "For another time" Emma patted his arm. "Emma, can you please start putting up the chairs? I have to grab the sign-up sheet and make sure the piano is tuned" Sienna smiled at her niece. "You ripped me from my comfort for this? I wonder if there's an asylum close by that'll take me" Emma groaned at her aunt as she handed Emma the key to the supply closet that held the folded chairs. Emma let out a groan as Sienna ran to run her own errands.

"I'll come help once I'm done with Coach, yeah?" Jordan suggested, smiling when Emma's face lit up. "You are a lifesaver, good genes" She joked, her nose scrunching up as she snickered. Jordan rolled his eyes, kissing her temple before leaving her in the hallway alone. Emma's face went bright red as her stomach fluttered with butterflies. She wanted to jump and squeal like the fangirl she was. Jordan had her wrapped whether he knew it or not.

<><><>

Emma had finally put the last chair out when Jordan came back from Coach Gaines small office in the locker rooms. "How long was I gone?" Jordan asked looking at her in awe. "Not long, I thought the chairs were like the ones back in my old school" Emma shrugged at him with a smile. Jordan rolled his eyes at her. "So... do you wanna go to the diner or..." Jordan shrugged his shoulders, giving Emma an awkward smile.

Emma's eyes lit up in excitement, grabbing Jordan's hand as she began to drag him out of the gym. "Come with me...I want to show you something" She smiled at him as they left the gym.

Jordan followed Emma as they ran past the lockers and down a couple of flights of stairs. He was almost out of breath before Emma stopped at a marron door. She turned to him, still buzzing with excitement. "Promise me you won't laugh" She told her, with her pinky in the air. "You want me to pinky swear?" Jordan asked her, raising an eyebrow at her. "I trust Pinky swears more, promise me" Emma insisted with a pointed stare. Jordan sucked it up, hooking his pinky with Emma's. With a satisfied smile, Emma opened the door behind her.