₳₮₮₳₵₭ Ø₦ ₮ł₮₳₦ (₴₦₭)

Start from the beginning

ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ:  Sapphire blue

ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ: Black

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴍᴀʀᴋ: None.

ʜᴀɪʀ sᴛʏʟᴇ: Waist length curls. Sometimes in a braid depending if its hot or not.

sᴋɪɴ ᴛᴏɴᴇ: Honey tan

ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴛʏᴘᴇ: Hourglass/Toned

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʏᴘᴇ: O+

ʙᴜsᴛ sɪᴢᴇ:

(Season 1-3) 36DD

(Season 4) 40DD

sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Heterosexual

➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷➷➶➶➶➶➶➷➷➷➷

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ:Sloane is an adventurous person always wanting to look around and see what goes on in the world. She's compassionate with people's lives and wanting to make them better. Many say Sloane is elegant and faithful to those she meets. There is never a day where she's not hardworking. She knows you can't rely on anyone that you must do it yourself. Sloan is independent, that is a trait got pass down by her mother. Along with being scholarly from her father side. There is never a day where you won't see her reading a book or trying to do something. She has this fiery personality which could be the cause of her independence. Sloane is not afraid to snap at someone who is rude. And because of what happens in her life, she is blunt it is rare for her to have emotion in her voice. However,there sometimes where she kindness and caring side will pop up when someone is hurt or need emotional support. Sloane is very secretive whether its her life or another person. Sloane is difficult because she acts like someone who makes her own rules in which reck she's. But, she can be obedient when the situation gets out of control.

(Season 4): She has the same personality only she's gotten much worse after learning a few things. Sloane became domineering meaning she orders people around especially for their safety. It makes her harder to back down. cause. She's a tough person especially everything that happens through the four years. Sloane learned to be sarcastic which could be Levi's fault or it just something that came on.

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴠᴇs:

Ymir Fritz | Deceased

Rose Fritz | Deceased

Historia Reiss | Second Cousin |

Mikasa Ackerman | Cousin | Alive

Willie Tybur | Uncle | Deceased

Annaliese (Ackerman) Fouda | Mother | Deceased

Haider (Fritz) Fouda | Father | Deceased

Isolde (Tybur) Fouda | Aunt | Alive

Atlas Fouda | Older brother | Alive

ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ:

Mikasa Ackerman-  They're practically close with each other. Only because her mother is her Aunt. However, they never really knew about each other until they met or learned about her story of how Eren's father took her in.