Chapter 109 - Idol [02]

Start from the beginning

Thinking about it now, he felt a bit subtle. But regarding beef, he still couldn't help asking: "Do you eat beef?"

Wen Ran subconsciously said, "Why can't I eat beef?" After speaking, he realized what Qi Yunjing mean was, so he clicked softly: "I'm not a Taoist priest."

His Godfather didn't eat beef, and because he grew up with his Godfather in a Taoist temple, he actually didn't eat beef. Eating habits will always change according to the environment.

Later, when he grows up, his Godfather will often wear secular clothes and take him around to eat. Although his Godfather does not eat, he did not ask him not to eat.

When he was young, his body was not very strong. In order to grow well, his Godfather gave him a lot of beef and milk. Later, he also said that he would not be allowed to enter the Taoist school. If he could, he should be an ordinary person.

It's a pity that he can't be an ordinary person, but beef can still be eaten. Anyway, he himself has never believed in anything. It's just that he will pay attention to the occasion, and when he is with a Taoist priest, he will definitely not eat these for no reason.

Hearing Qi Yunjing's question, Wen Ran raised his eyebrows: "Why, do you think since my Master is a Taoist priest, so I can't eat beef?"

Qi Yunjing shook his head: "Since you are not a Taoist priest, naturally you don't need to pay attention to these things. I just thought you would be affected by the environment and is a bit refraining."

Wen Ran shrugged: "Life is short and less than a hundred years, and if you still refrain, what's the point of living?"

Wen Ran rummaged through while talking, and found that there were still a lot of fresh meat and vegetable in the refrigerator. Wen Ran grabbed a handful of vegetables and handed them to Qi Yunjing: "Go wash it."

Qi Yunjing looked at the vegetables in his hands without moving.

Wen Ran raised his chin: "Don't you want to eat? If you want to eat, you have to contribute something."

Qi Yunjing glanced at him, then rolled up his sleeves to wash the vegetables. Wen Ran cut a few slices of fresh beef, a little lamb, and a few tomatoes. The soup first, and then the rest.

After Qi Yunjing finished washing the vegetables, he looked at Wen Ran's orderly manner, and said, "You learned all of these by yourself?"

Wen Ran said, "No, I don't know anything else. I can only cook noodles."

His Godfather hasn't had time to teach him yet. After all, when his Godfather left, he wasn't even an adult, so the only thing he knows is cooking noodles.

The simplest is instant noodles, and the most complicated one is this kind. It's not too difficult. Cook a bunch of ingredients, put seasonings on it, and it's all done.

He put a bowl of noodles with vegetables and meat in front of Qi Yunjing: "You are one of the only two people in the world who have eaten noodles cooked by me myself, you should feel honored."

Qi Yunjing: "Then who is the first one?"

Wen Ran snorted. He put some chili peppers into the noodles and went upstairs without looking back. He didn't have the habit of eating late at the dining room.

This time Qi Yunjing didn't stop him.

After watching him go upstairs, he picked up a few noodles with chopsticks and tasted them, then smiled. The taste was not bad.

-

Wen Ran thought that Qi Yunjing was planning to find someone to plant pineapples when he said he wanted to plant them. Unexpectedly, they had already planted them, and a large piece of land had been designated for them.