Chapter 1

*Hello!!! Sorry for the long wait, but here is what I promised!! And full warning there will be slow updates!! Sorry.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shima's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked over my shoulder, my icy blue meet light pink. A weak smile was sent my way, I looked back in front of me glaring.

"Shima," I looked back at Nimako, she gave me a nervous smile.

"How do you think she's like? Our Aunt I mean." I stopped and faced her, giving her a smile I pull her close to me.

"Everything will be fine, okay. I'm sure Aunt Kiriki will be a great person. Stop worrying, Icy will be there too, okay." Her eyes brighten up at the mention of her best friend.

"Really Icy will be there, great! This so going to be cool!!" She cheered jumping up and down. Though she soon stopped and looked down.

"Hey Dad will be alright." She looked me in the eye, "We'll be home in no time, cuddling up to him like normal, and telling us all about the battle." I said giving her a grin, she smiled and nodded.

"Okay, Now come on we shouldn't leave Icy all by her self, we don't know what may happen." She giggled running ahead of me to her friend, watching her run off I couldn't shake off the feeling I lied to her.

"Dad will be fine no need to worry, idiot." I growled to myself before running after my twin. Walking up to the Hio manor, we both saw a beautiful white crystal haired girl jumping up and down.

"NIMAKO!!" Came the loud ear piercing scream as the beauty tackled her friend. I winced at the loud thud, that had to hurt.

"Oh god Icy, your on my spleen." My poor crushed twin mange to gasp out, Icy hurriedly got off her.

"Sorry. Oh you have to see the lake that's behind the manor, it's so breathe taking out there!!" Her crystal oceanic eyes lighting up at the thought. Nimako looked at me, sighing I shooed her off.

"I'll go tell Aunt Kiriki that we're here, just be careful." I told her, she grinned.

"Yes Mother." I glared at her, and she let out a giggle before Icy pulled her away. Watching them run off I turn and stare up at the manor. There was someone standing outside, our eyes meet, green clashed with ice blue.

"Your Shizuka's daughter, you look a lot like her. Give her curly brown hair, you could be twins." She said staring at me. Looking at her, I notice that she has mom's hair, but her eyes were nothing like the ones I grew up with, wishing to look at me with any type of love. I shook my head, I have Father, Nimako, and Yumiko that's all I need.

"Your Kiriki." She nodded, and beckoned me to follow her. I walked after her, looking around I couldn't help be amazed at the place. The ceiling arched high, the walls all had gold lining, the windows were big and designed so cool.

"Pretty right, your mother use to love the windows really much. Always threatening to steal them when she left this place." Her eyes seemed to cloud thinking about that time, I cleared my throat awkwardly.

"Um, so how old are you?" I asked looking everywhere that wasn't her.

"17." Came her answer, I blinked in surprise and my head snapped towards her to met her silent green eyes.

"Really?!?! Nimako and I, are the same age as you." She nodded staring at me, before looking forward again. I sighed, why did Nimako leave me to deal with this, she so much better with this kinda of thing. I shook my head and narrowed my eyes in anger, I don't need my little sister holding my hand, I can deal with this myself.