Andy imagine

You sat on the couch reading a magazine when your boyfriend Andy came home.

"Hey baby!" He smiled walking over and kissing your forehead.

"How was your day babe?" you asked standing up. Even now you were considerably shorter, even standing on your toes.

"Great, I got you a little something." he turns around and picks up a little kitten.

"ANDY I LOVE IT!!!" You squeal taking the little fluff ball in your arms. the kitten purrs and paws at your hair causing you to giggle.

"What are you gonna name him baby?" Andy smiles at you.

"I don't know why but I like the name ghost." You smile and rub ghosts little ears.

*time skip to later that night*

Your laying in bed with Ghost on your stomach when Andy walks in.

"Awe look at my cutie pies" He coos laying next to you. Ghost sneezes making you and Andy giggle.

"He's so fluffy" you say watching Ghost run in circles in between you and Andy.

"He's almost as cute as you." Andy smiles whispering in your ear.

"I love you gazelle legs" you giggle pecking his cheek.

"Love you to babe"

You two spend the rest of the night cuddling with your new fluffy family member. Until Andy falls asleep with ghost on his chest.

---------------

This was dedicated to motionlessinmady please send requests and feed back!!
-Rosie