PЯӨᄂӨGЦΣ II

"𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕? 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍'𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚔𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚢𝚊." -𝙼/𝚗

                                               𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝙾𝚅

'Ugh it feels like I've been sleeping for years..'

M/n put a gloved hand on his forehead in attempt to ease the pain of his headache. The opening of the coffin door caused him to rub his eyes due to the exposure of the lanterns surrounding the unfamiliar room. He was in the enclosed space for quite a long time. M/n looked around and saw a man with a crow mask next to him. The man then pointed to a large mirror in the center of the room.

"Please step up to the dark mirror and state your name to get sorted into your house."

He raised his eyebrow, but for the first time in forever, did what he was told and stepped up to the mirror. He would never reveal his name though. So he just decided to stick with what people used to call him.

"State thy name."

"Alhaitham."

"I sense you're lying. Please state thy name." M/n's eyes widened. How..?

"M/n.."

"You have a very strong mind. You might be useful for the sea witch but you would most be of help to..Diasomnia." A older looking boy held up his hand and M/n went. He stood next to a rather tall man with horns. Next to him was a small boy, who M/n had to double take when he saw him because he thought it was a child. Though he thought that the man beside him looked alright. So he looked over and started conversation.

"Hello. I am M/n. Pleased to meet your acquaintance. Might I inquire who you are?" He looked over. Anyone else would've thought the stare was hostile but M/n didn't.

"Malleus Draconia. The man next to me is Lilia Vanrouge. Nice to meet you as well."

"Well hello Lilia. I suppose since we're in the same dorm it would be smart to get to know each other."

"Yes I would suppose so. Would you be so kind as to be my..friend?" M/n smiled at Malleus.

"It would be an honor." Malleus gave M/n a warm smile. Then he gave Lilia a triumphant look, basically saying 'My first friend! I knew I could do it!'

 Then he gave Lilia a triumphant look, basically saying 'My first friend! I knew I could do it!'