The First Time We Meet

I'm amazed when I look at you. Not just because of your looks, but because of the fact that everything I've ever wanted is right in front of me~Google love quotes.

Natsu POV~

Hi my name is Natsu Dragneel I'm the fire dragon slayer and I just transferred to Fairy Tail high. Were I was running in the hallway trying not to be late for class. Then accidentally bumped in to a boy and that's when I felt it, my heart start to race and I could feel butterflies in my stomach and electricity run through my body when I looked into his beautiful brown eyes. And his perfect body.

Ah what I would do to him if I could. "Sorry, are you okay?" he was so handsome with his dark blue hair spiked out. "Hey kid you alright." I finally snapped out of my thoughts and responded.

"Um...yeah." I said shyly to him as he reached out his hand to help me up.

"Here let me help you up."

"Th-thanks."I said stuttering a bit 'man my first day here and I'm already a klutz' I thought as I dust myself off 'why did I have to come late and of course being the knew kid I might get a 'It's okay just don't be late again' from the teacher. I wonder if this kid knows that I'm new here.'

"You're new here aren't you." he said in curiosity and I looked at him in shock did he read my mind or something.

"Yeah how did you know?"

"Well I have heard of the new kid that was coming here, so I guessed you were him. So which class are you in?" he said 'lucky guess' I thought

"Well first I have math class. Why?"

"Well the bell is about to ring and if you're lucky you might be able to make it on time, since most of the teachers get to their class a few minutes after the bell."

"Oh really! Thanks for the information!"I said smiling

"No problem!" he was about to leave when I asked him a question.

"Hey wait what's your name?" I said in curiosity dieing to know

"Gray Fullbuster and yours?"

" N-Natsu Dragneel ." I said stuttering and with a hint of blush

"Oh cool well see ya Natsu." he said with a smile and the way he said my middle name made my heart skip a beat.

"Yeah you to G-Gray." I said still stuttering and could hear him chuckle a bit before he was gone. And I walked to my classroom and when I saw that the teacher wasn't there I sighed in relief that could possibly be heard 'thank God' I thought.

"Natsu!"I heard someone call my name it sounded familiar so I looked to the left and tilted my head slightly to the right to see a girl with silverish white hair in a boyish haircut I knew that it was one of my friends Lisanna Strauss a sweet calm girl that uses take over magic:animal soul and that I've known since we were kids. The one sitting next to her was a little cute girl with long dark blue hair in two pony tails on the sides with a smile on her face she was Wendy Marvell a dragon slayer just like me only she's the air dragon slayer or The Maiden Of The Sky is what they call her and the one by the window had long light blue hair let go that was Juvia Lockser or The Rain Women her ability was to control, produce and manipulate water. They all smiled and waved at me I smiled back I was about to wave but at the corner of my eye I saw at the end of the table a red head with brown eyes and the one on the outside of the table had sliverish white hair like Lisanna's only longer.

Then it hit me the red head was Erza  Scarlet or Titania a great skilled female wizard who's magic is called requip: The Knight which allows her to swap weapons, armer and clothes at will. And the sliverish white haired girl was Mirajane Strauss or Mira for short, The She Devil. Mira's magic is called take over like Lisanna and her little brother he's the second oldest but the reason we call her 'The She Devil' is because of her famous take over called 'Satan Soul' and is Lisanna's older sister. I moved my head so that I was facing them and I gave them a smile while waving at the other girls. Then the door swung open there stood a dark blue haired man looking at me in a surprised look then he smirked and turned to the class "Class this is Natsu Dragneel the transferred student. You may pick your seat Dragneel. Choose wisely." he whispered that last part I wonder why then I looked at the class and saw girls gawking and whispering.

While the guys were giving me 'rape' like smirks then I heard a bird like whistle that only Erza and Mira would do to get my attention, so I look at where they were. To see them smiling and patting the seat between both of them since there were three seats in one table. I walk up looking at the floor trying not to make eye contact and was about to sit in the middle of the girls but before I could someone gave me a cat call and I looked back to see a guy giving me a smirk that gave me shivers I sat down quickly and looked at Erza and Mira. Erza was giving her famous death glare and Mira was giving him that glare that sent shivers down my spine .

When I saw this I looked at the guy who had 'fear and I'm sorry' written all over his face. I looked away while sneaking a smile. Then I felt an arm on my shoulder I looked up to see Erza she leaned in close

"If anyone tries to do anything to you tell us or tell them you know us." she whispered loud enough for only me and Mira to be able to hear. Then she smirked and Mira gave her sweet smile. I felt relieved to know that Erza and Mira will be there for me. And since they're the scariest and strongest female wizards I think I'll be just fine.

The rest of the day was normal with a few smirks whistles, squeals and some 'hey Natsu!' from friends. Then the bell for lunch rang THANK GOD I walk to the cafeteria grabbed my food and to no surprise all my friends were sitting in the same table. I saw Mira and Erza gesturing to come and sit down between them so I did. I sat down and with my blue exceed Happy (for those who don't know what an exceed is here's some information: An exceed is a cat that can talk and fly and there from another dimension there now you know) started to eat.

I was sitting with Erza, Mira, Juvia, Wendy, her white female exceed Charle, Lisanna of course. Lucy Heartfilia a blonde and brown eyes with a peace of her hair in a side pony tail and she is a celestial wizard. Cana Alberona a girl with long hair brunette that uses Magic Card a type of holder magic that revolves around the use of Magic Cards. Levy Mcgarden a short light blue haired girl with brown eyes and her hair tied up with a yellow ribbon and is a book worm and her magic is Solid script a type of magic that allows her to write in the air and make it into a solid.

Jet a guy with spike brown hair and he has a magic called High Speed or God Legs it dramatically increases his speed. Droy a black haired man that magic is Plant Magic that allows him to control plant growth and he wears a thing called Live-Coal that contains magic seeds. Elfman Strauss Mira's little brother and Lisanna's older brother he is a large and tall muscular man with tan skin and long white hair kept in long wavy spikes, with dark eyes and a stitched scar cross his right eye and uses Take Over Magic like his two sisters but is known for his famous Full Body Take Over called Beast Soul. Loke an average height man with orange hair that has many comparatively long spikes jutting in every direction and hazel eyes who's magic is Regulus a time of magic of Caster magic related to his Celestial Spirit powers which allows him to produce the element of light from his body, Lucy's Celestial Spirit and boyfriend. Jellal Fernandes he is a young man with blue hair, a red tattoo above and under his right eye who uses Heavenly Body Magic which is a powerful magic based around astronomical objects, such as meteors, stars, and black hole etc. and is dating Erza.

We were just sitting there laughing, talking and joking around but it then became cold and silent when Jet asked me a painful questions.

"So Natsu why did you leave your old school to come here?" he asked curiously then everyone looked at me with curiosity

"I c-came here because I was r-raped" I stuttered trying to hold back tears they all gasped and could tell I was about to cry but it was to late they started rushing down my face then Mira and Erza hugged me trying to comfort me. I was happy to know that I had great friends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Don't Own Fairy Tail. I want to thank livelaugh24 and Mimi_Perez_ for encouraging me to do this and if you know someone named Juan or Edsel it might or might not be them either way don't tell them about this story or I will get murdered. The chapter soon. So comment subscribe and all that jazz. Goodbye my sweet kittens.