Chapter twenty seven.

Niragi's POV:
I'm pissed off, stupid Chishiya..

"Our main power supply's been diverted since this game started." "What?" "The electricity we've always used from these power generators...was switched to the hotel's power supply. That means that whoever's running the game snuck into the Beach and controls It's power from underground." Can he speak English for once?

"What the hell are you saying?" I say tilting my head. "I think you know who the witch is. That it's...someone close to you." No fucking way. "You're saying you think I'm the witch!?" I yell cackling, "Where did I have the time to kill that girl!? I was in your room fucking the shit out of you!" I shout cackling harder,

I aim my gun at him hearing as he said he'd kill me. "Sorry, but I can't let you do that. I've got plans kitty." "Uh-huh." He says, idiot.

He starts running as I scream. "Back off!" I say looking up as I see the cards thrown up as he still runs. "What the hell was that?" I shout laughing as I pull the trigger missing seeing a water gun and lighter in his hands as my eyes widen.

Chishiya's POV:
I see him fall of the roof as I look down, I can never take things serious.

"I'm sorry, recently I made a promise to myself that the next time I got a boyfriend I'd be on the lookout for red flags and if I saw any I would do the healthy thing and I would murder him. And killing kids..kind of a red flag. I know I know! I know what you're trying to say! "Chishiya! Why not just leave!" And I'd say, "why are you screaming at me I'm not deaf I'm standing right here!" And then I'd say, "when your taste in men is as bad as mine, They don't just go away quietly, They slash your tires and kill your dogs and..tell you that the music you like ain't real music at all and..all the cruelty...tears you apart after a while. You were all pretty and all, and R.I.P that absolutely beautiful monster between your legs but, all in all, I think your more pretty like this. With all those rotten thoughts empty from your head." Hey, that sounds familiar..oh wait, Harley Quinn said this, my bad my bad, I didn't know, or did I??

I really do have bad taste in men don't I? But god he's so fine, not anymore though, ehheheeh.

I grab my cards stuffing them into my pockets as I go down the stairs, I have nothing to worry about since my boyfriends dead now, I don't even think he's dead, just a random guess though.

I reach a floor as I lean against a pillar looking down at the bodies.

Time remaining, 20 minutes.

•••

I come back to my spot as I now see people backing up from the shooters.

15 minutes remaining.

I spot Arisu stopping the argument between Aguni and some other guy, Goddammit Niragi can't do shit right.

I then see Aguni hit the shut out of study with his pistol, danm, Arisu can't get a break or anything. "Do it!" Aguni yells even frightening me, ugh emo ass hoe, all because he killed his boyfriend. Oh wait..

If I died dead and gone would you miss me? All I taste is blood and my tears when you kiss me..

That's songs stuck in my head..oh look Arisu's stepping up to Aguni, confronting him about him killing Hatter, me personally, actually, I wouldn't say anything, I wouldn't even be in the conversation.

God I miss my boyfriend, oh wait he's dead. Not like he killed kids or anything, but what else could I say? Harley is so real for doing all of that shit, I just straight up killed my- oh Aguni's punching Arisu.

Arisu really can't get a break from getting beat the fuck up, not one second where he feels happy, just a few punches and kicks, god my boyfriend looked so attractive when he was beating the shit out of Arisu, he's my husband for real for real.

Eughhhh Arisu's face is so goddanm bloody.. bloodier than when that woman from my game tag died, those poor white walls, they did not deserve to be splattered with all of that blood.

I pay attention as I see Arisu get up, he slowly raises his hand pointing at the dead body that was there before the game, very impressive.

I look at the body as I see Aguni kick Arisu, danm Aguni has beef with Arisu I swear. I can't even hear there conversation or anything. "I'm the witch!" He yelled, I actually heard that loud and clear, "you all wanna kill me right!?" He shouts running up to a random guy as he starts attacking him, everyone screams trying to stop him, WHY does Aguni hate everyone..

I guess he really misses his boyfriend or something. I study him closer as I see him start crying and yelling as I hear him yell at everyone saying stuff like, "you killed him!" "You all did this shit!" I then see a girl run into the center of the square lobby. "Everyone!" I wonder what she had to say, I just know she's going to die, just a random guess though,

"I'm the one! The dealer of this game!" She yells as a laser shoots down from the roof burning through her  skull as she falls face forward, those are her last words? God some peoples last words are so dumb.

It's so fucking quiet in this bitch..I can actually hear the air. "It was a Reverse grip!" Hey that voice sounds familiar..

I see Ann walk in with Kuina with her helping her walk, "Fingerprints with a reverse grip were found on the knife." She says panting, very smart, not even I thought of that, "she was the witch." "But why would she do that? It couldn't have been just for the game!" "So Momoka was really...the game master after all?" "And that girl said she was the dealer." I'm tired, wait hold on..I'm forgetting something but what..OH FUCK, MY CAT.

I quickly head to my room as I open the door seeing mini me meowing. "I'm so sorry I left you all alone mini me!" I whisper scream as mini me jumps onto me, I put him in my other pocket so the cards won't hurt him, god how'd I almost forget my own cat??

I quickly head back down, I don't think I missed anything, anything important.

•••

Niragi's POV:
I gasp for air as I open my eyes sitting up, Goddammit fucking Chishiya, how am I supposed to fuck him now..

I get up grabbing my gun as I slowly head inside limping, I'm getting out of this place fucking alive with my kitty, he really thought I'd die that easily, only pussies die like this.

I start aiming my gun at people as I hear people scream, goddanm this shit hurts like hell. "That hurt.." I whimper, "If I could do it all over again," I say panting. "I'd use this Fire of Judgement to burn this whole place down!" I shout as I hear people murmur my name.

"And that will make me the winner." I say, throwing the fire I have in my hands near the people as is tart shooting at everyone I see, including the bitches I hate.

I feel someone swing over me trying to choke me, it's that stupid bitch that thinks I want her! Goddammit. "Let go of me!" I yell as Arisu try's helping, I hit his back as I throw her off of me making him catch her. I aim my gun at him as I smile. "You're dead, I'll kill you all!" I yell as I pull the trigger getting dodged by..AGUNI??

I keep shooting as he just doesn't fall, man he's fucking built different, what the hell does he eat? He picks me up as he drags me into the smoke.

"You asshole what the Fuck!" I yell. "Shut up you fucking idiot I'm literally bleeding because of your stupid ass!" "Sorry boss.." "Now go the fuck away..I- I wanna be the hero.." he says falling down, looks like someone's gone night night.