She spent crocodile tears for the next few minutes. Arnav was amused at her acting skills and breathed aloud, making everyone aware of his presence, "Really, Lavanya? What was this then?"

He threw a file that's always safe with him on the table that was put in the middle. Anjali was the first one to take the report and study it.

"What file?" Lavanya was afraid looking at a confident ASR who seemed like he already succeeded in getting her off his back.

Everyone looked at Anjali in curiosity and Akash made his way toward Anjali to know what was in it. Anjali was shocked, recovering from the silence, she murmured. Silence filling the Shantivan had given them the liberty to hear even the lowest voice, "The report says that Lavanya had aborted her kid. It was a report from the hospital where she aborted her child."

Arnav was straight to the point, it was a jab at Lavanya, "Are these reports lying?"

"These are original," Akash murmured, loud enough for everyone to hear, making Devyani feel more disgusted.

Lavanya shook her head, tears already rolling down her eyes, "No. I was never pregnant. How can I abort it then?"

"Is the report or the video lying, then?" he quirked his eyebrow in question. His gaze squirmed her in her place.

"The video might be fake and so is the report," Lavanya isn't able to take the blames which is true too and she knew it. But if she'd agree, she'd lose ASR and she didn't want that. Her mother is supporting her, standing beside her.

Devnag wasn't able to tolerate the drama and the fingers that were pointing at his daughter's face. "Yes, who knows who released that video? It might be a trap to revenge on us. After all, we are rich and have enemies," Devnag explained, trying to take it from another point of view.

Lavanya nods hurriedly. In a desperate attempt to make everyone agree. Huh! She'd lose her ASR if no one agrees. ASR had to know. She's not pregnant.

Arnav snorted quickly, gazing at Lavanya who was out of her mother's embrace now and gazing at him in longing, "Really, Lavanya? What if I show the clip where you thought it was me and spiked Advay's drink? I have that recording too." He smirked, leaving her no choice but to get trapped in his web of words.

He did not take much time in showing the clip on TV from his Pendrive.

That was yet another shock.

Lavanya was astonished and didn't know what she said in a daze, looking at the video still playing on the TV, "So, was it you who took the video when I was talking to Advay about my pregnancy because of that party night? I only spiked the drink because I thought it was you."

She doubted and cleared her stance.

If he had this video, the other video that was telecasted on TV must be his work too.

Not realizing, her words only confirmed that whatever the video TV Channels had been showing are true. She was pregnant with Advay's child. She spiked Advay's drink thinking it was Arnav too.

Devnag closed his eyes in frustration. How much more foolish can a person be? His daughter is surpassing every limit. He is here trying to save her and she's hell-bent on destroying it.

Every lie and excuse he had been giving is such a waste.

Arnav's smirk grew at his achievement of finally getting the truth out of her mouth. Lavanya quickly realized what she blurted and closed her eyes in regret. Advay facepalmed. Anjali's mind was blown out. 

Devyani's anger touched the heavens in the sky. 

Ignoring everyone, he asked, turning towards Devyani. He wanted to know what she would say now. Isn't she the one who always admired and drank praises for her, always behind him to marry her? Did she ever listen to him? Never.