Mike p.o.v

Mike P.o.v

The moment my mother went into the ground my emotions with her. I know max was looking at me with worry and I couldn't show him my true feeling so I remember what that bastard of a father said: " Emotions are for wimps. Do not show any emotions that make you strong. no son of mine is weak ". So I didn't show emotions not even in my eyes as max has pointed out that he knows how I feel from my eyes. I knew I was scaring him but I am more afraid of myself. I looked at my twin brother I saw him tearing up while my son was on his side trying not to cry out. Oh, how i wanted to make sure my own son was ok but I was glued to the ground. I saw max walked to my brother and son. I saw him talking to our son and then he hugged my wimp of a brother Jensen. i felt myself becoming mad and yet i still couldn't move from where stood.

"Daddy " I heard next to me. Still, I couldn't look at my son and I was looking at my lover holding my brother in a loving embrace while he cries out for our mother.

"Daddy mommy said that you are scaring him ' I heard my son say I'm scaring him. I knew that I don't mean to but he has to know I am the head of the Underwood Mafia enterprise if a show any weakness they will take that as a point to come after my family and I will be damned if I let that happen ." I know son I will make it up to him later " I said in a cold voice " I know you are just being strong for grandma, father " He said and walked back to max. He called me father which I don't know why but put a damper on my heart. I would be called my father just never did I called him dad or daddy when I was little because he was nowhere near a  daddy  to me, I can't become my father but you have to become the human you hated the most to be the big boss.

I saw my son walk back to his mother. God, I love that I and Max have a family I love that he took on the role of a mother to our son. I hate what I am doing to him though. I know I'm scaring him but I am the head of the underworld. I am the leader and I have to show no emotions. Even if inside I am crying my eyes out, I miss my mother. I saw max looking at me and I had to break the emotions I felt inside and put back on the cold face that I know he fears the most. I saw him mouth something " What ?" I mouthed " I love you " He mouthed then it all came in slow motion the love of my life went down to the ground " MAXXIE !" 

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,........... cliff Hager . 15 votes please new chapter !!!!!!! 5 comments