Chapter 2 - Survival Plan

After having breakfast with her maid, Amelia returned to the study in her bedroom.

She had no intention of dying as meekly as she did in the past. To do so, it was necessary to record the details of the past she remembered.

And remember all the details in the book she read in her pastlife

she settled in the chair in her study and start to remeber how did that novel go?

{Estelle: The Real Princess Return}

Is the romance fantasy novel that was big hit in my country,

Unknowingly swapped upon birth There was a two princess who is fake and the real one...

Among the Princess of grandia empire the real princess is Estelle...she was a princess  who is beautiful and has kind heart that made her became the beloved Princess of nation and Whole continent

She was resemble to the empress who has blond hair and green eyes

The empror learned her existence when she turn 16 of course the emperor will recognize estelle was her daughter at first glance...

Loved by her father the emperor, she was wed to duke Luchier the most handsome man in empire that fit to be husband and live happily ever after end!

"Hah... Of course Estelle and amelia was switched at birth..." Amelia said while thinking horrified things in her pastlife

Amelia a fake princess seen as the shame of the empire, but they never know amelia was a young child who only want to be loved.

She was afraid that her father will never speak at her nicely even in her dream she was dreaming that someday her father will love her and praise her

She was unloved child and hated by everyone because she was fake, the people she trust always betrayed in the end

No magic

Cursed...

Sinner...

Shame of the empire...

Evil!

Fake princess!

That's the words that describe in amelia in the book but originally Amelia has angelic heart and has mysterious face She was portrayed to have shinny blond hair and mysterious paraiba eyes.

In the novel Amelia didn't die immediately after being revealing as a fake princess this was because estelle pitied her and appealed to the emperor, Estelle begged to her father, to amelia stay to the palace.

With that situation amelia fell in love to estelle because the real princess has kind heart that she never expected.

Amelia doesn't want to live to the street and became beggar she ended up to hold any rumors and gossip about her she doesn't care about it the only she want is to became part of the family.

But amelia the poor princess get killed by the emperor accused for putting a poison in estelle glass...

And acused for got jealous to the real princess and the sin of trying to kill estelle and the sin for being fake amelia became a hopeless child that thinking nobody believes her She lived being fake and campared To the real She was killed for being fake.

but eventually the truth was revealed Estelle suffers from guilt until she is comforted by her fiancee And the story end with happily ever after..

"Ah i can't believe i became the princess who is fake... For my experience i was always sacrificed i used to be kind to the servant and thinking they are good people but its all fake they are two faced "

If...i leave to the palace peacefully... I will never get killed And i able to live peacefully...ah..

This Is it! My survival Plan I just need to runaway before estelle appeares

"That's it! " Amelia shout and took a pen and paper and start to write.

If i escape and leave this palace i can have a peaceful life With a healthy body i will never waste it!

In my previous life I was born until i died, I who spend Majority Of my time in the hospital...i guess in this life that i know everything and gotten health I've always wanted...

I believe that this time i could finally enjoy time without limit to be able to live a safe life quietly i need to leave To this place that I always think that this is my home and my place...

This place no this world is where the law isn't perfect That the small mistake can cost your life...

But i can't just give up like that i have my memories in my pastlife and i know the future because i the one who read the novel i know i can change the future!

I will never accept such of ending of that novel I will change this tragic Destiny no matter what happens!

I will survive...!

***
(2 HOURS LATER )

"Hah... Done i finally completed my survival plan! " Amelia said prooudly she start to stretch her arms and lean to the chair while closing her eyes

'Come and think of it tommorow fathe--no i mean his majesty will going back home after the war,'

:Let's see how the novel protayed the emperor... '

Asher De Briar La Grandia - Emperor Of Grandia Empire

He was the youngest emperor of the grandia empire since he was 20 year old When he inherited the throne.

He led the throops conquering lands in just 10 years It doubled the territory of the empire.

That's why the emperor became the most powerful nation!

"Ah... It's so ridiculous but think about it in the novel estelle has magical powers...called "Spirit Power" that the only Grandia blood can have

There was a majority of humans are born with either magical or holy power,  holy power is differentited by its strength, since it's weaker and more rare.

Due to their lineage, the royals and the nobility usually have extemerly strong magical power there's was a category of magic

The Royal Family - Spirit Power
The Saintess And Priestess - Divine Power
Sorcerer - Magic Power
Wizard - Mana    
Knights - Sword Master

In all of that categories amelia has no power she was called useless princess and shame of the empire she hated by many people of course she experience that because i lived as amelia before and now

It was horrific and disgusting...so like that i lived as a lonely princess who drown herself in solitude

'Thinking of that past it's made me really weak...So it's better to run away to avoid being killed and repeat the some mistakes in my past life ' Amelia whispered with lonely expression she closed her eyes and eventually fell asleep

///

..to Be Continued