2

*Sara's POV*

This was the longest car ride eeevvveerrrrr. Blakely was driving. Shailyn and Blakely were blasting Austin Mahone and PSanders 'Crush On You' so that made a little easier. I was SUPER excited too get there and meet the boy of my dreams. I kept staring out the window and we pulled to a stop. "Why'd we stop?" I asked. Blakely answered me "We're here!" I felt in shock. I got butterflies in the pit of my stomach. I felt like I was going to vomit everywhere. "You alright hun?" Shailyn asked. "Yeah, just nervous." She nodded. "Why, it's not like you're gonna meet him or anything? You wouldn't stand a chance." Blakely added. I hated when she does that. She always brings me down. I guess Shai noticed how it made me feel cause she said something when we got out of the car. "Look here biatch, don't talk to MY best friend that way." Blakely looked... almost amused? "And what are you gonna do about it n***er?" That was it. Shailyn almost pounced on her, I held her back. "Do us all a favor and leave! You always bring me down and I'm tired of it! You say I'm ugly, you bring up my parents. You say I'm not good enough to meet Peyton and you say Shailyn isn't good enough too meet Austin! JUST LEAVE!" She laughed in my face. "HA! I was only using you for your brother anyway. Good luck finding a ride back home." With that, she left. & everyone was staring. "Let's just go inside and enjoy the concert." Shailyn said bringing me inside.

When we got in there, it was amazing! Somehow, we snuck up to the front of the stage. We were so close! Then.... the boys came out. Looking great as ever! "How's everybody doing tonight?" Austin asked, you could literally see Shailyn about too pass out. All the girls screamed. Then Peyton spoke, "Good, good. Just so you ladies know, Austin and I will pick two girls from the audience to meet us backstage." That set everyone off. All the girls were screaming, and me... I just started crying. Shailyn noticed cause she was crying too. We both hugged each other, knowing we would never meet them.. Since Peyton was the opening act, he started first with Man of the Hour, my 2nd favorite song by him. After, he sang his remix of Strange Clouds, my favorite song by him. Then the rest, No Lie (Remix), Moving On, Stars Align, etc,. This was unbelievable.

*Shailyn's POV*

Watching Sara have the time of her life is amazing. I want my best friend to be this happy all the time. Which is why, I got a hold of my dad's best friend... Who knows PSanders' mom, Tammy. They got it arranged for Sara and I to be the girls they pick backstage. I'm nervous about it because, meeting Austin would be the best thing that's ever happened too me. Sara will never see it coming. I just hope she doesn't freak out. And, I hope Peyton will be sweet too her. Because with my help, they will together someday.

______________________________________

How was it??

Comment!

Follow!

puhhlease leave feedback!