💙🤍 CHAPTER 1 🤍💙

Kim Jongun still can't stop muzzling Louis since he wanted him to formulate the North Korean government's policy. His father kept asking him to do things he doesn't even wanted, like learning how to load and cock a gun. Ever since he was a child, he had been taught to use his father's favorite handgun (AMT AutoMag V) which he didn't wish for at all.

^

^

"Don't kill me, please..." the hostage begged, looking helpless on the ground. Without even looking at him, Kim Jongun simply asked a question, "Look at my father over there, what do you think about him?" "I don't-" he was frightened, he don't feel like replying this psychotic president who's steeping his hand with a gun on his hand by now. "I never accept simple answers. ANSWER ME! I wanna be satisfied with it." Kim Jongun keep gazing at this man, and I could say it felt sort of horrible to be stared like that. "Uhh, he's fat, but yet he's still looking hand-" he didn't even had the time to continue when a sharp golden bullet just pierced his forehead with a loud sound. "That was a nice shot." Kim Jongun could feel the satisfaction and victoriously amazing day he had after getting that hostage slain.

^

^

Joe and Fort are resting on their apartments backyard when suddenly they heard someone having a nice conversation on a call, turns out it was Vinco. "Yoo brooo, what's up!! How's your day nigga?" He don't even have the mindset of hesitating what he burst out to his online friend, "I'm good, how's yours munty?" Rathan was a friend of him onlinely for almost three years so he felt normal to communicate with him like this. That emo brat just can't hold of bursting out his thought anymore and uttered, "Was it that arabian nigga again?" Vinco wasn't replying, yet it was Joe "Perhaps..". That trio was similar to brothers, living together, chatting together, even sleeping together. Vinco ended his call and went to his beloved friend again, "Ey bitch.." it was a usual and friendly greetings for him, "What is it hermano? Did I offend that nigga? He cried?" Fort questioned casually. "Don't worry, he didn't. He was an absolute guapa." Vinco replied with his little eyes gesture. "Oh, mi hermano, both of you are such an entrometidas." Joe plays his phone as he added through the convo.

hermano = brother, male sibling

guapa = good looking

entrometidas = busybody, nosy

^

^

"We got a flight to Arab by tomorrow, get ready Louis." Kim Jongun ordered and gave Louis a little glance. "I know dad, it's all ready." Louis, as well as a devoted son, bowed to his father. In short, the next day, they went to the NK airport and fly to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, with a private plane. After they arrived, they ordered a five starred hotel room. "Ahlan wasahlan bik fi alriyad, madha yumkinuna 'an nusaeda?" that one veiled young lady questioned. "Annyeonghaseyo, i don't speak arabian." Louis uttered, "The translator will arrive soon." one of their soldier informed. He then turned back to look around when suddenly a cute arabian man bumped on him, "I'm sorry... it wasn't on purpose.. I..." Rathan stops wis sentence when he stare at the man with big body in front of him. "It's ok." Louis replied. They're eyes met as it glinted in the light. The comfortable holding hands feelings was just turned into a slow motion, even slower that before. They gazed each other without blinking, not even once. "Uhh, I gotta go..." Rathan walks away and Louis just can't stop staring at him.

^

^

"You're really gonna fly to Saudi Arabia and meet him?" Fort asked. "Yep, wanna join? Mi querido hermano..?" Vinco requestioned him. "I'll join if Joe joins too." Fort replied. "So What do you say Joe?" "Está bien, I'll go."

querido = beloved, dear

esta bien = alright

"Finally, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia! I can meet mi querido online nigga now!!" Vinco cheered happily and that two introvert man just rolled their eyes in silence. "So, do you know where is he?" Fort asked. "Nope, he just invite me to the hotel prom tonight, at eight thirty." Vinco replied as normal. "Are you both gonna date there?" Joe suddenly added. "Of course not, ¿Estás celoso cariño? Hermano Joe?" Vinco teased. "Who would be jealous of you hermanito.." Joe teased back. "Stop quarreling hermanos, we still need to book a hotel room." Fort stopped them and grinned a bit.

¿estás celoso cariño? = Are you jealous?, Were you jealous?

hermanito = younger brother, younger male sibling

To be continued...

Skip for chapter 2