NOTE

This is Min speaking, a Filipino writer, and I would like to thank all of you for opening this book, I hope you'll enjoy. Please know how to distance real life from fictions, Yoongi Min and Jungkook Jeon are two amazing people from an outstanding inspirational, the pride of Korea, K-pop group named Bangtan Sonyeondan (Bulletproof Boyscouts - BTS) and all of the scenes written here with them being the main characters are NOT true, did not happen in real life. Some scenes might be because I got inspired from real life scenarios, Yoongi and Jungkook's sweet friendship, and the author's experience. If any scenes are suspiciously similar to other books here or outside Wattpad, it might be a coincidence, or inspired. Let me know if you find one so we could solve the problem quickly and legally.

Please bear with my writing and use of words as I am far from being a professional writer and English speaker. Any correction and criticism is okay, just be kind at all times. I enjoy writing and this is my way of coping from real life events.

Need some companion? Here's a little playlist:

yoongi & jungkook from iris' playlist

Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
Yellow by Coldplay
Nothing by Bruno Major
Someone to Stay by Vancouver Sleep Clinic
18 by One Direction
Yes to Heaven by Lana Del Rey
Always Wanna Die (Sometimes) by The 1975

Pahintulot by Shirebound & Busking
Balang Araw by I Belong to the Zoo
Araw-Araw by Ben & Ben

I hope you enjoy this rollecoaster ride with me.

With love,
Min